Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

Hint: it's not the Republican party

View attachment 221480
Did you make this, because it's unbelievably dumb. Nothing wrong with wanting Americans helped. I pay for half of my 76 year old moms medicine as it is. I'm sure there's millions of elderly in the same boat and going without because they don't have the financial help yet your side wants to give noncitizens the world.

It's sickening.

"So sue him" is just as useless to discourse here. You asked for it by excusing him with that BS
Name calling and then making a lame excuse for name calling.

You are a lost cause, Huff.

The Courts are always a recourse, why don't they use them? It sure hasn't stopped the opposition much since Trump took office, now has it?

So sue him, get an injunction or just whine about it and call names. Is that your MO? Sure seems like it lately.

iu

The Courts are always a recourse, why don't they use them? It sure hasn't stopped the opposition much since Trump took office, now has it?

So sue him, get an injunction or just whine about it and call names. Is that your MO? Sure seems like it lately.

iu
Go easy on Huff. He has moved into Stage 4 TDS, partially due to the possibility of losing his lawn boy and his pusher if enough Trump Wall gets built. It's very stressful to think that he might have to mow without his stash.

This is just a deflection. I'm not the law worshipper here. Do you even know me? My whole thing is **** the law. Republicans are the ones who pretend rule of law should be placed above all. That's why I'm calling y'all out. If you were who you are supposed to be, you would be the ones suing him, or at least criticizing him for it. You are hypocrites who deflect because you aren't for rule of law. You are just republican cheerleaders who lick Trump's boots and say "rule of law" when it's convenient to you. Rule of law is for civilian peasants and immigrants, not POTUS.

This is just a deflection. I'm not the law worshipper here. Do you even know me? My whole thing is **** the law. Republicans are the ones who pretend rule of law should be placed above all. That's why I'm calling y'all out. If you were who you are supposed to be, you would be the ones suing him, or at least criticizing him for it. You are hypocrites who deflect because you aren't for rule of law. You are just republican cheerleaders who lick Trump's boots and say "rule of law" when it's convenient to you. Rule of law is for civilian peasants and ILLEGAL immigrants, not POTUS.

Fyp

This is just a deflection. I'm not the law worshipper here. Do you even know me? My whole thing is **** the law. Republicans are the ones who pretend rule of law should be placed above all. That's why I'm calling y'all out. If you were who you are supposed to be, you would be the ones suing him, or at least criticizing him for it. You are hypocrites who deflect because you aren't for rule of law. You are just republican cheerleaders who lick Trump's boots and say "rule of law" when it's convenient to you. Rule of law is for civilian peasants and immigrants, not POTUS.
Cry me a river.

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back