Mike Leach to Miss. St.

Whoa, things just got interesting in the SEC, especially the West.

Egg Bowl theatrics and quotes from Kiffen and Leach will be golden globe worthy.

So Leach was ok with that SEC dumpster fire but not the one at Tennessee? I guess if he can handle the Starkness of Lubbock, TX and Pullman, WA, then he can handle Starkvegas!

Now more than ever we need Nieds and will miss Johnson in recruiting Western Tennessee!

Good for him.

Still think he’s a great HC.
From the sound of it Leach was interviewing with Ole Miss, Ark and MSU so I guess his leaving was bound to happen. Can't believe he was at Pullman for 8 yrs. He had quite the wide open passing game at WSU but he had little running game and the defense was downright putrid. Makes Oklahoma's look stellar

Kiffin will dominate the state of Mississippi vs Leach at Mississippi St. I predict MSU will not have a winning season with Leach at the helm.

Kiffin will dominate the state of Mississippi vs Leach at Mississippi St. I predict MSU will not have a winning season with Leach at the helm.

they could very easily start 4-0 without having played mizzou, UK, or alabama A&M yet

Oh no. Tennessee is going to suck because we didn't hire him while he runs of 8 win seasons in Starkville.

Reactions: Behr
they could very easily start 4-0 without having played mizzou, UK, or alabama A&M yet
He has a .600 winning pct all while coaching in 2 of the weakest defensive conferences and he's a very mediocre recruiter. His teams are soft physically and his liberal style will not fit well down in MS. I just don't see this as a very good hire and I believe Kiffin will dominate him in recruiting the state. I expect them to finish dead last in the West next season.

He has a .600 winning pct all while coaching in 2 of the weakest defensive conferences and he's a very mediocre recruiter. His teams are soft physically and his liberal style will not fit well down in MS. I just don't see this as a very good hire and I believe Kiffin will dominate him in recruiting the state. I expect them to finish dead last in the West next season.

Now finally something we agree on although Leach is definitely not a liberal.... Lol.

Will be an interesting football atmosphere in the state, the Air-Raid guru in Leach and the Offensive minded coaching/Marketing promos of Lane Kiffin. And those
guys will be recruiting against each other in their backyards.

Who all just became sorta low key Mississippi State fans?
I did and I’m not ashamed of it! I’m actually an MSU grad. Born and raised here and now raising my family here. I just went to pull out my maroon pants but remembered that I donated them to Goodwill. Oh well I’ll get some more!! #hailstate

SEC new Coaches look to be like 83 QB Class of NFL (slight embellishment):

Pittman
Leech
Kiffin
Drinkwitz

to go with Great coaches and/or personalities

Ed O
Pruitt
Saban
Cousin Eddy Mullen
Muschump
Smart
Gus
Mason
Stoops
Jimbo

We know Drama!

Liberal style? 1. He’s not a liberal 2. What’s that have to do with anything?
I think he’s a good hire. Won’t do what Mullen did but is an upgrade over Moorhead and will bring a lot of excitement

For once, Mississippi State may at least be tolerable to watch. I like this hire and if he does have success, it won't really hurt us any.
State is the one SEC school that I can tolerate.

VN Store

Back