Mike Leach is Awesome

Why haven’t the bowls figured out they would get better advertising or brand recognition if their game was associated with a playoff game format than just two mediocre teams.

Why haven’t the bowls figured out they would get better advertising or brand recognition if their game was associated with a playoff game format than just two mediocre teams.
Six of the biggest bowl games (Rose, Sugar, Orange, Cotton, Fiesta, Peach) are associated with the playoff on a rotating basis. They did figure it out. The CFP took the existing bowl structure and built the playoff around it.

I’m happy so far with Pruitt but I would’ve been thrilled to have had Leach. At least for a while lol.

Reactions: BUBear
he is apparently going to be teaching a class on war & football at WSU. not sure if its the same class or what, but I would sign up.

Reactions: BUBear
he is apparently going to be teaching a class on war & football at WSU. not sure if its the same class or what, but I would sign up.
Could be fun. Count me in.

About Texas A&M Corps of Cadets

How come they get to pretend they are soldiers? The thing is, they aren't actually in the military. I ought to have Mike's Pirate School. The freshmen, all they get is the bandana. When you're a senior, you get the sword and skull and crossbones. For homework, we'll work pirate maneuvers and stuff like that.

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back