Mike Leach is a strange dude

Can't wait to see Lane's tweets about this.
You know they are coming unless Ole Miss has forbid him, not much from him since he has been there.

He definitely has that weird uncle that is fun in parties but really weird in 1 on 1 situations vibe to him.

I think Leach at MS St will look a lot like Leach at Tex Tech. Avg 6-7 wins. Mix in your ocassuonal 54-5 win season. Occassionally 8 wins. Which will be good enough for State fans. I think Lane flames out a la USC style in 3 yrs.

Reactions: BUBear
Can't wait to see Lane's tweets about this.
You know they are coming unless Ole Miss has forbid him, not much from him since he has been there.

True, but how much has Joey Freshwater been putting out on social media?

Maybe mike just likes to get an advantage anyway he can? He seems like the type who wants to win and have fun. You’ll never convince me Kiffin is the serious type.

Whether we love it or hate it this is the egg bowl for years to come. It’s gonna be fun to watch.

I would venture to say that the Egg Bowl will get a prime spot on television while Kiffin and Leach are coaching against each other.

The Egg Bowl is going to be so much fun. I was thrilled when State hired Leach. It’s fun to watch from afar.

VN Store

Back