Mike Keith doing play by play for Vol Hoops?

I think Mike Keith does one heck of a job for the Titans. He shows passion and knowledge and that's certainly different that what we've had since John Ward left. No offense to Bob, but Mike Keith's very enjoyable to listen to, even if it's the horrible Titans. Tennessee should have hired Mike when they had the chance, if they did. He absolutely BRINGS IT! BTW I ran into John Ward in the grocery store a couple of months ago and asked him to take a picture with me. As you might expect he was a true gentleman and I will always treasure this picture.

Really like Mike. Incredibly knowledgeable, very professional, great voice. My only criticism is all the times he yells as a part of his routine call. Just my personal preference, could do without that. Otherwise, I enjoy listening to him as well the majority of the time.

Really like Mike. Incredibly knowledgeable, very professional, great voice. My only criticism is all the times he yells as a part of his routine call. Just my personal preference, could do without that. Otherwise, I enjoy listening to him as well the majority of the time.

That yelling part reminds me of when Wilkerson was filling in for Bob earlier this year. I really like John W., but every time TN was throwing up a shot when the game was close... his voice made it sound like they were launching a potential game winning attempt at the buzzer.

VN Store

Back