Mike Farrell

BowlBrother85

1 star recruit
Big fan of Trey's blood clots.

I can't imagine how miserable a person's life must be for them to take personal satisfaction with, and publicly revel in, the misfortune and disappointment of a college kid.

This a$$hole deserves to be reminded that Tennessee fans have a very large and passionate following in the Twitter-verse. Damn, this was such a d**k move.

BowlBrother85

1 star recruit
same.

Can someone translate it to old man for me please?
Trey Smith was drafted in the 6th round today by the Chiefs. That is lower than projected, but not much lower, because of his history with blood clots. This a-hole analyst, Mike Farrell, didn't rate Smith as high as most other analysts did in the class of 2017, so Farrell decided to use his Twitter platform to gloat over the misfortune of a 21 year old... and he rejects any mention of Smith's blood clots, as an "excuse". What a jackass.

BlinghamptonVol

I can't imagine how miserable a person's life must be for them to take personal satisfaction with, and publicly revel in, the misfortune and disappointment of a college kid.
We might want to consider this sentiment whenever things don’t work out for our own players when they decide to transfer. Probably they arrived in Knoxville thinking that things would be great, but they met a lot of disappointment and misfortune, some self-inflicted, but a lot Beldar-inflicted.

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
Trey Smith was drafted in the 6th round today by the Chiefs. That is lower than projected, but not much lower, because of his history with blood clots. This a-hole analyst, Mike Farrell, didn't rate Smith as high as most other analysts did in the class of 2017, so Farrell decided to use his Twitter platform to gloat over the misfortune of a 21 year old... and he rejects any mention of Smith's blood clots, as an "excuse". What a jackass.
Thank you.

I've heard living well is the best revenge. Hopefully Trey can do that with a long, hall of fame career.

Border Vol

Vol Fan In Deep South Georgia
We might want to consider this sentiment whenever things don’t work out for our own players when they decide to transfer. Probably they arrived in Knoxville thinking that things would be great, but they met a lot of disappointment and misfortune, some self-inflicted, but a lot Beldar-inflicted.
Cornbread couldn't coach a Parks and Recreation team

VN Store

Sponsors