Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Well looks like only 36% of Americans are A&$holes . Classify the other 74% however you want Bosco.
Well looks like only 36% of Americans are A&$holes . Classify the other 74% however you want Bosco.

So the rest of my homies here didnt notice that this dude is giving his all...110%?

Where the Hell is 72?

Dimmocrat math in full effect.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
A country is not a house. Try again bigot.

Your self righteous character assassination of anyone who disagrees with you is not rational thought. At best, your posts attempt to rationalize your emotionally determined positions, and those emotions appear to be alienated with perversely disturbed bias.

A country is not a house. Try again bigot.

Your self righteous character assassination of anyone who disagrees with you is not rational thought. At best, your posts attempt to rationalize your emotionally determined positions, and those emotions appear to be alienated with perversely disturbed bias.
This is true. Those two groups agree on very little except this.
I wish that were case. For many, they shroud their fascist bigotry in shoddy econometrics.

Learned economists from Mises, Hayek, and Friedman to Keynes, Krugman, and Piketty are in complete agreement on the incredible economic boon that is unrestricted migration.

Many economists argue the economic benefits of immigration. Please provide sources for the word "unrestricted." If that is your argument, then you are arguing the benefits of hundreds of millions and potentially billions of immigrants.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Many economists argue the economic benefits of immigration. Please provide sources for the word "unrestricted." If that is your argument, then you are arguing the benefits of hundreds of millions and potentially billions of immigrants.
RealUT gone bra..he gone.

5 years probably. Interesting dude...certainly didnt always agree with him...but he was sharp. He and I never saw eye to eye on military matters, he was a former O2 that turned conscientious objector...but I did enjoy his broad education. He popped in a couple years ago in the PF I think...

VN Store

Back