Migration Nightmares Hitting Europe

Absolute insanity. Watch that german video about syrian achmed....has 2 wives that he "married" when they were 13...he is at least a decade older, and 6 kids...they live in a house the .gov pays for, and he gets his unemployment checks direct deposited in the bank. None of them speak german either...achmed said they picked germany due to the welfare programs. He is Allowed to have multiple wives and marry kids because sharia law says so...in germany. Reporter asks where will he put the 3rd wife he says will need a bigger house. Unemployed. Unfreakingbelievable....the german people see more exanples like rhat, as well as the rapes, there will be more genocide...the imams in germany openly preach that Germany will soon be under sharia law. TIME FOR THE GERMAN PEOPLE TO RIOT LIKE FRANCE, THEN REVOLT IF THE GOV DOESNT AGREE TO DEPORT. That will never happen here in the south. Organizations like the klan would emerge full force. I do not endorse racism or violence...i do strongly endorse policy that states all immigrants should assimilate, adopt our language, laws, and customs, or get the Hell out of this country. Now. Immediately. German citizens will take matters into their own hands soon...sadly they dont have the 2A...so any rebellion can be easily squashed. Not the case here, never will be. Country folks will never surrender their weapons.

Merkel’s Germany Transferring Thousands of Migrants to Other EU Members

BERLIN (AP) – The German government says that in a first, more asylum-seekers were transferred to other European Union countries than Germany took in last year.

Angela-Merkel-640x480.jpg

Interior Ministry spokesman Steve Alter said Germany relocated 9,209 people in 2018 under the EU regulation that requires asylum applications to be handled in the first country a person seeking protection reached in Europe.

Merkel's Germany Transferring Thousands of Migrants to Other EU Members

Merkel’s Germany Transferring Thousands of Migrants to Other EU Members

BERLIN (AP) – The German government says that in a first, more asylum-seekers were transferred to other European Union countries than Germany took in last year.

Angela-Merkel-640x480.jpg

Interior Ministry spokesman Steve Alter said Germany relocated 9,209 people in 2018 under the EU regulation that requires asylum applications to be handled in the first country a person seeking protection reached in Europe.

Merkel's Germany Transferring Thousands of Migrants to Other EU Members
What a nice gesture and statesman

Merkel’s Germany: Fake Asylum Seeker Charged with Murder, Child Rape

(AFP) — German prosecutors Wednesday announced Child Rape and Murder charges against a rejected Iraqi asylum-seeker in a case that fueled a heated debate about immigrant crime.

The accused in the “Susanna case”, 21-year-old Ali Bashar, had fled Germany after the crime for northern Iraq but was extradited in a mission joined personally by federal police chief Dieter Romann.

Bashar is accused of beating, raping and then strangling to death schoolgirl Susanna Maria Feldman, 14, in a wooded area near his refugee shelter in the city of Wiesbaden last May 23.

Earlier he had also allegedly twice raped an 11-year-old girl — once in April 2018 after locking her in his room, and again near a supermarket carpark the following month.

Prosecutors also laid charges against an Afghan youth who was living in the same refugee shelter, Mansoor Q., who was believed to be aged at least 14 at the time, for also raping the 11-year-old girl.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...er-charged-murder-child-rape-merkels-germany/

Peter Imanuelsen (born September 27, 1994), better known as Peter Sweden, is a far-right speaker. Imanuelsen was originally a Holocaust denier[2]white nationalist, extreme-homophobe, Islamophobe and conspiracy theorist crank who has written that Jews and the Vatican are behind a New World Order. In 2017 Imanuelsen was doxed by the anti-racist organisation Hope not Hate after a news article about his Holocaust denial was published; this happened after Katie Hopkins tweeted a photo of her next to him, which prompted journalists to find out who he was. In response, Imanuelsen has claimed he has since changed his views and apologised for denying the Holocaust. No longer publicly attacking Jews, Imanuelsen is now a prominent Islamophobe who says he opposes Islamic immigration into Europe, as well as an anti-vaxxer.[3]

Peter Imanuelsen (born September 27, 1994), better known as Peter Sweden, is a far-right speaker. Imanuelsen was originally a Holocaust denier[2]white nationalist, extreme-homophobe, Islamophobe and conspiracy theorist crank who has written that Jews and the Vatican are behind a New World Order. In 2017 Imanuelsen was doxed by the anti-racist organisation Hope not Hate after a news article about his Holocaust denial was published; this happened after Katie Hopkins tweeted a photo of her next to him, which prompted journalists to find out who he was. In response, Imanuelsen has claimed he has since changed his views and apologised for denying the Holocaust. No longer publicly attacking Jews, Imanuelsen is now a prominent Islamophobe who says he opposes Islamic immigration into Europe, as well as an anti-vaxxer.[3]
I don't mind him being against islamic immigration.

But being a holocaust denier or white nationalist means he's a dumbazz.

Do you follow this idiot on Twitter or did you take it from a different source? Anyway, do you have an actual news link?
No it just come across. I thought I posted something about the bombings a page back. They're saying it's gang related bombings. Gangs in Sweden are news to me. I always think of beautiful blondes in bikinis when I hear the word Sweden.

The Unites States and Europe are overwhelmed with aliens. It will go on and on and on and on............

I'm a UFO sky seeker and I have yet to see one f@@@ing alien.

Oh.

Forget that.

Build a wall. Start at the Gates Of Hercules, wrap around the Mediterranean, up through the Baltics, onward to East Germany to the sea to the, well, you get the idea,

Walls work.

Biggest Proof From Quran “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)

But these boys will grow up to be loyal, productive Dutch citizens, won’t they? Dominic Boot thinks so: “Hindus and Chinese can be successful, so it should be ok with Muslims as well then?”

There is a key difference: Hindus and Chinese don’t come to the Netherlands with a holy book that tells them that they are the “best of people” (Qur’an 3:110), while native Dutchmen are the “most vile of created beings” (Qur’an 98:6).

“Young Muslim boys tell Dutch volunteer: ‘If we dominate here, all of you will be beheaded,’” Voice of Europe, October 15, 2018:

A former Shell CEO, who volunteers in giving education to migrants in the Netherlands, gave some shocking examples of his experiences with them. Although he had a lot of fun as well, he thinks the integration of Muslims is moving in the wrong direction.

VN Store

Back