President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I mentioned the other day I went to buy a regular sized bag of Lay's potatoe chips at Walmart within 3 or 4 years they have gone up from $1.98 to a couple of months ago $2.50 to last week $3.00. I thought that was insane until I checked the closest Target and they are $4.89!😱
I think I saw them hovering around $7 at my local Ingles a week ago.

*Are you referencing the individual size or the family size? Either way, that’s over a 50% increase.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
While in Wisconsin, Biden will open his state campaign headquarters in Milwaukee, where nearly 40% of residents are black, rather than in the state capitol of Madison.

Milwaukee also has a high level of Hispanic voters and suburban independent voters - a group that can decide elections.

Biden will also announce $3.3 billion in infrastructure projects for disadvantaged communities, specifically black, Hispanic and Asian neighborhoods. Biden needs all three voting blocs if he wants to defeat Trump and win a second term.

I would say that most of that 23% is black men. I would say 23-30% is about right based on what I'm hearing and seeing on the streets.

Both Trump and Biden are making a play for black voters this year as polls show the voting bloc is increasingly disappointed in Biden.

A New York Times/Sienna poll last month showed 23% of black voters support Trump, which is a massive increase from 2020 when his support with that group was at 4%.

Illegal Migrant From Lebanon Caught At Border Admitted He’s A Hezbollah Terrorist Hoping ‘to make a bomb’ — and was headed for NY​

A Lebanese migrant who was caught sneaking over the border admitted he’s a member of Hezbollah, he hoped to make a bomb, and his destination was New York, The Post can reveal.

Basel Bassel Ebbadi, 22, was caught by border patrol on March 9 near El Paso, Texas. While in custody he asked what he was doing in the US, to which he replied: “I’m going to try to make a bomb,” according to a Border Patrol document exclusively obtained by The Post.

In a subsequent sworn interview, Ebbadi said he had trained with Hezbollah for seven years and served as an active member guarding weapons locations for another four years, according to internal ICE documents.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/17/us-news/illegal-migrant-from-lebanon-admitted-terror-ties/#
1710705973802.png
Border Patrol memo exclusively obtained by The Post.

Biden Promised To Open The Border As A Candidate In 2020 — Now He Laughs At You About It​

View attachment 627318

^^^ just look at that. If he wasn't so unjustifiably arrogant and vain, I would feel sorry for him when he falls 3 separate times in 1 trip simply climbing the stairs to AF1...or his amphetamines wear off and he starts randomly putting words together like "dog face pony soldier".

Imagine being almost 80 years old and having a facelift, botox, obvious hair plugs etc. Being vain anď foolish enough to try and beat the clock with plastic surgery and injections like the weirdos in Hollywood. Those people end up looking like aliens...great example is Courtney Cox from "Friends". Another is Sloppy Joe. Forget about the fact that he cannot ride a bicycle, read from a teleprompter, or field even the simplest softball questions from complicit reporters....whats important is that he has less wrinkles and more hair than the ridiculous looking boob with male pattern baldness he was at 40 years old. What a clown.

Reactions: tbwhhs
^^^ just look at that. If he wasn't so unjustifiably arrogant and vain, I would feel sorry for him when he falls 3 separate times in 1 trip simply climbing the stairs to AF1...or his amphetamines wear off and he starts randomly putting words together like "dog face pony soldier".

Imagine being almost 80 years old and having a facelift, botox, obvious hair plugs etc. Being vain anď foolish enough to try and beat the clock with plastic surgery and injections like the weirdos in Hollywood. Those people end up looking like aliens...great example is Courtney Cox from "Friends". Another is Sloppy Joe. Forget about the fact that he cannot ride a bicycle, read from a teleprompter, or field even the simplest softball questions from complicit reporters....whats important is that he has less wrinkles and more hair than the ridiculous looking boob with male pattern baldness he was at 40 years old. What a clown.
He's been lying to the American public for 50 years. I hope Delaware falls into the ocean.

VN Store

Back