President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Open borders, gas prices through the roof, hundreds of cargo ships sitting off the coast doesn't matter this is the top priority....

Following in a long line of Biden administration actions, policies and executive orders, this is absolutely disgraceful.

Edit: I should have actually read the story rather than commenting after reading the headline. My bad. As it turns out, this wasn't really what I was expecting the program to be about. I don't have any issue with much of what is actually outlined in the full story. I do, however, take specific issue with the items that I have highlighted and struck through below. Those items have ZERO to do with Gender Equity. A number of them may be okay subject matter, but simply have no business rolling into a policy about Gender Equity. I also have issues with anything that they end up rolling under this program where they start throwing money and other resources at anything that falls under the subject matter of transgender/binary or any other fake liberal terms made up to describe anyone as a gender that doesn't align with their reproductive organs at birth.

"The strategy identifies ten interconnected priorities: 1) economic security; 2) gender-based violence; 3) health; 4) education; 5) justice and immigration; 6) human rights and equality under the law; 7) security and humanitarian relief; 8) climate change; 9) science and technology; and 10) democracy, participation, and leadership. These priorities are inherently linked and must be tackled in concert."

Last edited:
Reactions: CagleMtnVol
she said capital gains are a large portion of the "income" of the wealthy then goes on to say that when they are unrealized they escape taxation.

if they are unrealized they are not a portion of the "income".
I can't decide if they're all stupid, evil, or a heaping helping of both.

she said capital gains are a large portion of the "income" of the wealthy then goes on to say that when they are unrealized they escape taxation.

Also, can we claim unrealized losses as reductions in income?
I was disappointed as hell in listening to that piece. Watching her knowingly misrepresent the technical items she was talking about to carry water for the idiot in chief. I was an advocate when the idiot in chief put her in that role. Now she’s looking more like AG Garland. Just so everybody is clear that’s not a good thing.

correct me if I’m wrong here, but unrealized gains are face value adjustments to assets. There is $0 income or cash involved. This is all balance sheet.

Excellent points on both, bham.

Reactions: AM64

Of course not. I'm not sure they could handle the losses given what seems to be looming.

VN Store

Back