President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I've always figured if you engage in civil disobedience, you should expect the consequences. It seems like Lee expected and was willing to accept those consequences.
Seems to be more the exception than the rule nowadays. What with the Summer of Love and hands-off BLM etc.

Reactions: AM64
I've always figured if you engage in civil disobedience, you should expect the consequences. It seems like Lee expected and was willing to accept those consequences.
As a resident of Texas for 30+ years and witnessing her stupidity on public display while in state and federal office I can assure you Shelia Jackson Lee hasn’t thought more than 3 minutes into the future and damn sure hasn’t done any risk/reward trades on any possible outcomes.

Just what I think. I'm not making excuses for anybody.

I can't say I disagree with you; you break the law, you should be prepared for the consequences. What I have a problem with is that largely people believe that they can commit any actions they want in the name of fighting a situation they consider wrong, that it is invariably a left/liberal cause, and that demonstrations the other way are not to be tolerated.

As a resident of Texas for 30+ years and witnessing her stupidity on public display while in state and federal office I can assure you Shelia Jackson Lee hasn’t thought more than 3 minutes into the future and damn sure hasn’t done any risk/reward trades on any possible outcomes.
At the very least she didn't act shocked that she was arrested. (I didn't watch any video, I just read the article that was originally posted).

At the very least she didn't act shocked that she was arrested. (I didn't watch any video, I just read the article that was originally posted).
I’ll take your word for it. I’m just stating I do not believe she thought she would be arrested and more basic I don’t think she thought at all.

Sure but it's likely for show (martyrdom), a minor inconvenience, and for her, of no long-term consequence ... she bled for the cause.

Staffer passes Biden note saying ‘Sir, there is something on your chin’
DUK Editor Team Send an email
2 minutes read
46101967-9844869-image-a-18_1627665571306.jpg

‘Sir, there is something on your chin’: Moment Biden wipes his face after staffer spotted a yellow mark and handed him a note during Zoom meeting with governors

2 minutes read

‘Sir, there is something on your chin’: Moment Biden wipes his face after staffer spotted a yellow mark and handed him a note during Zoom meeting with governors

Wonder if they regularly check Kamala for something on her chin?

2 minutes read

Ok I’d like to goof on him as much as anybody but is this real? Look at his hands and the viewing angle he would be looking at the back of the note wouldn’t he? I mean he could be doing that too 😂

President “butt’s been wiped” has now added “eating stuff off of his chin” to his list of “accomplishments”. Biden is close to becoming the first President to literally make me throw up 🤮
Joe Biden gets aide's note: 'Sir, there is something on your chin'

Joe makes my skin crawl when he opens his mouth to mumble his English words.
Biden is losing the Nation's trust to do anything the right way to govern the country.
Joe Biden & Kamala Harris are complete & utter failures to this Country. They fail each & everyday they stay in office. They are terrible leaders for America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back