President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Industrial production numbers out this morning. Yet another Xiden administration..

iu

Crushing it.

I think the mass shooting stat is absolutely bull ****.
There are more deaths in a month in Chicago from gang violence than a year from “mass shootings”.
My only point in posting the cnn article is the inconsistency in their reporting.
I do to which is why the mypillow link was absolute crap. Of course that poster spams without care. Occasionally I visit the links and they are terrible. No wonder so many are uninformed

I do to which is why the mypillow link was absolute crap. Of course that poster spams without care. Occasionally I visit the links and they are terrible. No wonder so many are uninformed
Yup. That’s why I posted the CNN article which turns out to be just as suspect as the my pillow article. When CNN has become a propaganda writer then what hope is there of anyone actually hearing news.

Reactions: hUTch2002 and AM64
Let’s not forget that CNN coined the term “fully Simi-Automatic “ that so many moronic people repeated till they got tired of being laughed at for it.

Reactions: AM64
The funny thing is, I have a lever gun that’s fast and accurate. Nobody has an issue with that.
I have rifle that has a binary trigger. Fast as full auto with way more control. Completely legal and most gun dunces don’t even know it exists

I wouldn’t share this with too many people. You’re asking for a binary trigger ban.

VN Store

Back