President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

What pisses me off is them thinking we are so stupid that we buy into that crap . I also find it amusing that you can’t find a liberal in here when he does this unbelievable stuff . They are all mute while waiting for their next opportunity to tell us how bad the orange man is .

I fully expect the MSM to pull out all of those psychiatrists for the next week explaining to us how unstable Biden is , while introducing a letter signed by 600 other Drs confirming that they all believe he is unfit for office . 😏

The democrats and the media knew he was suffering from dementia. They tucked him away during the campaign to hide it.

I hope people realize this is not only dishonest but downright elder abuse. There was no other candidate to go up against Trump?
Everyone, and that includes the dems on this board, knows his mind is gone! They see it daily. They just choose to keep quiet and/or deny reality because they value party over country.

If this was a Republican President it would be 24/7 news coverage. Doctor after Doctor after Doctor analyzing every move the GOP Prez made. And nonstop fear mongering that America was in danger.

The democrats and the media knew he was suffering from dementia. They tucked him away during the campaign to hide it.

I hope people realize this is not only dishonest but downright elder abuse. There was no other candidate to go up against Trump?
Somebody is using biden to call all the shots like the wizard of oz behind the curtain. Whom ever that person is, they're deceiving the american public and should be criminally charged.

So Biden chooses today while a major hurricane is just hitting the coast to claim Oil and Gas companies are already using the storm to raise prices (no evidence exists to support this accusation).

What a POS
He's been a POS for at least 40 of his 50 miserable years of "public service ".

VN Store

Back