Michelle Marciniak- Sheex?

Ft.MyersVols

Just happened upon a commercial and saw "Michelle Marciniak- former WNBA player" speaking on some product called "Sheex". Not even sure what the product was but noticed she was listed as the founder. Sorry if I'm late to the party, I hadn't seen it before...

CannonVol80

Just happened upon a commercial and saw "Michelle Marciniak- former WNBA player" speaking on some product called "Sheex". Not even sure what the product was but noticed she was listed as the founder. Sorry if I'm late to the party, I hadn't seen it before...
Marciniak and her spouse founded a company to produce Sheex several years ago. I saw the same commercial. Apparently they are doing better than I anticipated they would at the time.

Jim

Doctrippin

Yeah, they draw moisture away from your body, which I think is a good thing in certain (you know) very intimate situations, but then I'm wondering if I oversleep in the morning, will I be a mummy?

T_Vol376

Marked on VolNation
The bedding is made from the same material as athletic wear. My son has a neurological chronic pain disease and his symptoms include hyper-sensitive skin and body temperature fluctuations and he loves SHEEX. Great product.

Last edited:

Martic

Just happened upon a commercial and saw "Michelle Marciniak- former WNBA player" speaking on some product called "Sheex". Not even surefire what the product was but noticed she was listed as the founder. Sorry if I'm late to the party, I hadn't seen it before...
Been around for a while. Used to donate part of proceeds to Pat Summitt foundation. They are nice but expensive and not only for night sweats.

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
Marciniak and her spouse founded a company to produce Sheex several years ago. I saw the same commercial. Apparently they are doing better than I anticipated they would at the time.

Jim
Spouse happens to be a VERY well-connected CPA at EY. But I think the co-founder is actually the old SC head coach before Staley, Marciniak was on her staff.

Last edited:

FrozenLVFan

Sue Walvius was the HC at SoCar and Michelle was an AC, in the pre-Dawn Staley era. They founded Sheex after they left, back in 2008. Michelle's spouse is Beth Brooke, former head of Public Policy for EY but now retired.

Chitownvol1129

I have 3 sheets. 1 pair is close to ten yrs old, other two sheets 5 and 2. I have lots of other sheet sets. I hate not having the Sheex on! They are amazing, and last a lot of use and still are 100%.

VN Store

Sponsors