Michael Dyer - now Louisville bound (merged)

What's your opinion of the possibility that Dyer is a Vol?

• Total voters
FWIW I heard either EA or TB this morning on the radio saying that the fans need to ignore those sayin that we aren't going after Dyer cause the coaching staff is in fact after him as we speak. Said they just want to do like a fly by night operation. TIFWIW Just thought that was interesting info.

FWIW I heard either EA or TB this morning on the radio saying that the fans need to ignore those sayin that we aren't going after Dyer cause the coaching staff is in fact after him as we speak. Said they just want to do like a fly by night operation. TIFWIW Just thought that was interesting info.
...Butch in stealth mode.As long as no word of him going somewhere else we gotta be in play.would be a great fit for both parties involved we need each other..

If EA I would think maybe something to it. I like Tony but.. just saying.

Well any word,one way or another??Is Tennessee even interested in signing Dyer, Crowell, or the other two,a defensive lineman and linebacker???:confused:

images

"Very Interesting!"

Reactions: 1 person
"X" on Basilio's site has said that we are actively pursuing Dyer. To me it's a no brainer for CBJ and Dyer but who knows...as the world turns in Tennessee Football

X is usually decent as far as info goes. And again, I wouldn't be opposed to Dyer being on our team. Everyone deserves another shot, just put him on a strike one policy once he gets on campus. Seems to me like we'd either have an ALL SEC RB on our team or a guy who gets kicked off right off the bat. That's a chance worth taking IMO.

Any Auburn fans no about Dyer's work ethic? I am more concerned about the locker room dynamics if he is added.

Any Auburn fans no about Dyer's work ethic? I am more concerned about the locker room dynamics if he is added.
I'm an Auburn student and I know a few kids on the football team. They said he was a little arrogant, and none of them were surprised he got kicked off because it was common knowledge how much he smoked and whatnot. Never said anything bad at his work ethic or him being a bad teammate however.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm an Auburn student and I know a few kids on the football team. They said he was a little arrogant, and none of them were surprised he got kicked off because it was common knowledge how much he smoked and whatnot. Never said anything bad at his work ethic or him being a bad teammate however.
Sounds about right, just get him to lay off the MJ and he'll be good to go.

Dyer tested positive time after time at Auburn and did have severe attitude problems. Dyer willingly and knowinly gave a gun he owned to four teammates at Auburn so they could commit an armed robbery. Then as soon as he got to Arkansas State he was stopped doing 96 mph with weed and a gun in the car. I can't believe some of you want this guy on the team. I do think people deserve second chances but this wouldn't be Dyer's "second" chance. Let him play at Podunk college somewhere he doesn't deserve any better then that right now. Taking Dyer would send a horrible message and be a huge mistake by CBJ.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Dyer tested positive time after time at Auburn and did have severe attitude problems. Dyer willingly and knowinly gave a gun he owned to four teammates at Auburn so they could commit an armed robbery. Then as soon as he got to Arkansas State he was stopped doing 96 mph with weed and a gun in the car. I can't believe some of you want this guy on the team. I do think people deserve second chances but this wouldn't be Dyer's "second" chance. Let him play at Podunk college somewhere he doesn't deserve any better then that right now. Taking Dyer would send a horrible message and be a huge mistake by CBJ.

You need to do a little more research. Read the transcripts from the court's. Thats the record. Not saying he didn't do some stupid things but your putting a spin on it.

Reactions: 2 people

he's fast. sign him up!:yes:

Link?

So, are you saying there's a "smokescreen"?

This is about right. Good, hardworking kid when he started at Auburn. Praise and recognition by Bo Jackson during game when Dyer broke Bo's freshman rushing record gave him the bighead. He became more arrogant when he was named BCSNC MVP. Still worked hard but his arrogance and smoking spice led to him thinking he was immune to team rules. He was released before 2011 bowl game.

Gus gave him a chance at Arky St. but he could not quit spice. If he indeed has turned it around in JUCO, he is worth the risk. Hopefully, he knows this is his last, best chance. He is talented and strong and could be a great asset.

VN Store

Back