Micah Simon, BYU WR who beat us

Lol. I almost thought we found common ground then you went there. I never said I was right or wrong, just said I see it differently. You think I’m wrong and that’s your opinion.

You win. You’re so smart how could I ever hope to match your intellect or football IQ. Sorry I had my own opinion it won’t happen again.

And there you have it folks.....It's the millennial playbook in action...
The ULTIMATE GOAL is to find common ground in order to preserve the dialogue of opinions INSTEAD of FINDING THE TRUTH!

ALL of you millennials have the same underlying mantra:
"I'll participate in the discussion as long as you pay homage to my opinions--even when the evidence demonstrates that my opinion is wrong"

In other words---it's either "validate me" or "you're cruel and insensitive and have victimized me".

And NO ONE ever said you were not entitled to your own opinion--it's a message board.
We ALL have shared wrong opinions on here.

But you forget that YOU were the one who insinuated that KB was being too critical when he stated the simple, objective truth.
Your responses in this thread bely the classic definition of passive-aggressive behavior.
Aggressively attacking KB...passive sarcasm when EXPOSED by me.

Once again--the TRUTH is that the game was won and Taylor blew his assignment one ONE BAD PLAY
when we had the game won. His failure ultimately resulted in the loss.

AS KB said to you---you're entire argument was based on the hypothetical "what if..."
instead of on the CONCRETE REALITY of Taylor's one bad play.

Last edited:
You’re missing the OP’s point.

It’s NOT a talent issue that’s causing us to lose games against Georgia St & BYU, it’s coaching.
It's not a player, coaching or talent issue. It is a concept, process and fan issue. We have no clue how much things have changed for the older players on this team.

New Concepts, better talent below them, different positional concepts. Seriously we have jammed information into the brains of these kids and the old habits of the older kids on this team are 180 degrees different.

JG looks and is dazed and confused about how to implement what he has been taught and basically cannot handle the overload.

Sometimes you have to take an organization to Ground Zero in order to Rebuild. We are in that phase of the process at this point.

Bottom line: It's going to take time.

And there you have it folks.....It's the millennial playbook in action...
The ULTIMATE GOAL is to find common ground in order to preserve the dialogue of opinions INSTEAD of FINDING THE TRUTH!

ALL of you millennials have the same underlying mantra:
"I'll participate in the discussion as long as you pay homage to my opinions--even when the evidence demonstrates that my opinion is wrong"

In other words---it's either "validate me" or "you're cruel and insensitive and have victimized me".

And NO ONE ever said you were not entitled to your own opinion--it's a message board.
We ALL have shared wrong opinions on here.

But you forget that YOU were the one who insinuated that KB was being too critical when he stated the simple, objective truth.
Your responses in this thread bely the classic definition of passive-aggressive behavior.
Aggressively attacking KB...passive sarcasm when EXPOSED by me.

Once again--the TRUTH is that the game was won and Taylor blew his assignment one ONE BAD PLAY
when we had the game won. His failure ultimately resulted in the loss.

AS KB said to you---you're entire argument was based on the hypothetical "what if..."
instead of on the CONCRETE REALITY of Taylor's one bad play.

You’re going out of bounds here pal. I’m not a millennial. I’m a combat veteran who was trying to be civil w/a fellow fan. I’d tell you to get some class but that’s clearly not your forte.

You’re going out of bounds here pal. I’m not a millennial. I’m a combat veteran who was trying to be civil w/a fellow fan. I’d tell you to get some class but that’s clearly not your forte.

You could be a combat veteran and a millennial at the same time--my nephew who served in combat as a marine in Afghanistan is.
If you're younger than 40 you meet the criteria of being a millennial according to most if you would care to check it out for yourself.

Thank you for your service to our great country. I have nothing but respect for veterans.

However, I fail to see why that is relevant to our conversation about football and ONE BAD PLAY!
Once again, it appears that--in this particular situation--all you care about is sharing and defending your own precious opinion.
And you get your emotional dander up if anyone dares to challenge them.

And for the record, I NEVER said that your opinions were "low" or "nonsensical" as you have labeled our fellow Vol fan.

I just shared my opinion that they were WRONG--a constitutional right--
and I dared to back up my opinion with actual and historical facts--not hypotheticals.
I fail to see why that is so offensive to you.

As a reminder, here's your original post to a fellow Vol fan who provoked you by speaking the objective TRUTH about the BYU game:

C’mon KB. That’s low and while he made a bad play you can’t single out one kid for an entire game. Please stop this nonsense.

Pot--meet kettle!

It appears that you stand ready to critique and criticize a fellow Vol fan for sharing a dissenting opinion.
And you then stand ready to label me as classless and "out of bounds" for doing the same thing.

I stand by everything I've said to you without apology.

By the way, both Tebow and Spears on the SEC network commented on that ONE PLAY by Taylor in the BYU game as being
"...something that can never happen in a game in that situation..."

At the end of this day--your stance is not only wrong, but your responses to me are hypocritical.
To wit--you're GUILTY yourself of what you find at fault in me!

Put me on ignore if you don't like it---but you fought for the rights of all Americans to share dissenting opinions--whether you like them or not.
Once again, thank you for your service!

You just went full retard. Well done. And also well past 40. Keep yelling behind your keyboard tough guy.

As an aside I do, sincerely, appreciate your comments about service. Thank the folks who are still in harms way (as I’m sure you do). Those are the true hero’s of this country.

VN Store

Back