Miami at Ohio State.

That woulda been awesome if he didnt get tackled by a KICKER.

Big boy almost took it to the house
Posted via VolNation Mobile

there has to be something worth saying about both these teams if Miami has thrown 4 INTs yet are still in this game / kept it close at this point

....and that OSU hasnt been able to put it well away after a performance like that

there has to be something worth saying about both these teams if Miami has thrown 4 INTs yet are still in this game / kept it close at this point

....and that OSU hasnt been able to put it well away after a performance like that

Miami has only scored on special teams. The score doesn't reflect how badly they're losing.

With that said, Ohio State, like always, is overrated.

Miami has only scored on special teams. The score doesn't reflect how badly they're losing.

Miami's d is doing a good job so I'd hold off on the overrated stuff.

Ohio States defense is solid, but their offense is nothing to write home about. They've been in the red zone like 5 times and had to kick 4 field goals. They should be up huge, especially considering Harris has thrown 4 picks.

still, if you throw 4 picks against a team that's supposed to be the second best in the country, the game shouldn't be remotely close following that

That kind of amount of mistake/turnover against a team supposedly that good is what leads to blowout losses that end up over pretty early

VN Store

Back