Miami at Ohio State.

Ohio States defense is solid, but their offense is nothing to write home about. They've been in the red zone like 5 times and had to kick 4 field goals. They should be up huge, especially considering Harris has thrown 4 picks.

The offense has been pretty solid but i do agree that they should be up more than they are. It looked to me like they got up by 16 and tried to coast to the finish, but now they have to start it up again.

Ohio State in the red zone, and yet again will have to settle for a FG. Scratch that, they missed it.

Mr. Pryor isn't winning the Heisman, and Ohio State is overrated. They should be behind Oklahoma.

Ohio State in the red zone, and yet again will have to settle for a FG. Scratch that, they missed it.

Mr. Pryor isn't winning the Heisman, and Ohio State is overrated. They should be behind Oklahoma.

Pryor is definitely a Heisman favorite and they shouldn't be behind Oklahoma.

Oklahoma should be ranked higher than they are, but I can't say that blowing out an 18th ranked Florida State means they should now be #2

Pryor is definitely a Heisman favorite and they shouldn't be behind Oklahoma.

I've watched both games. Oklahoma > Ohio State.

Pryor IS NOT the Heisman favorite. He isn't as good as Andrew Luck, Ryan Mallet, or Jake Locker(debatable) for that matter. Hell, Landry Jones looks to be much more polished than Pryor.

Oklahoma should be ranked higher than they are, but I can't say that blowing out an 18th ranked Florida State means they should now be #2

I don't think Oklahoma should be #2, I think they should be ranked higher than Ohio State. I never thought Ohio State deserved their #2 ranking.

I've watched both games. Oklahoma > Ohio State.

Pryor IS NOT the Heisman favorite. He isn't as good as Andrew Luck, Ryan Mallet, or Jake Locker(debatable) for that matter. Hell, Landry Jones looks to be much more polished than Pryor.

Pryor IS a Heisman favorite. The hype is there and people are just waiting on him to play well. All of those guys are better pro prospects but it remains to be seen if they're better than him in college. I guess you've forgotten about OK struggling with Utah st. I've been keeping up with their game and they've been impressive, but FSU as far as we know isn't as good as Miami and rakned lower.

Pryor IS a Heisman favorite. The hype is there and people are just waiting on him to play well. All of those guys are better pro prospects but it remains to be seen if they're better than him in college. I guess you've forgotten about OK struggling with Utah st. I've been keeping up with their game and they've been impressive, but FSU as far as we know isn't as good as Miami and rakned lower.

We'll have to agree to disagree, because from what I've seen, Pryor really isn't anything special. He's Tyrod Taylor in a superior program. Good with his legs, unreliable with his arm.

Actually, now that I think about it, he and Cam Newton are very similar players. :ermm:

VN Store

Back