'22 MI OT Masai Reddick (Tennessee signee)

His need to have his hand in everything really caused a lot of problems I think. He had quite a few friends on that staff in the beginning and none of them stuck around.
He was a jack wagon. Pretty telling that Rocker left when he wanted to stay. His son was pitching for Vandy and I think he has a kid at UT.

His need to have his hand in everything really caused a lot of problems I think. He had quite a few friends on that staff in the beginning and none of them stuck around.
He wanted to be Saban without the background and resume to warrant that type of respect. It's hard for the dumbest guy in the room to treat everyone else like he's the smartest guy in the room.

You know Pruitt isn’t the Giants DC, right?

Not trying to defend him but I’m not sure you can put that one on him.
I know he’s not the DC, but if you were a good coach, don’t you think your position group would be performing a little better than the rest of the Defense? Correct me if I’m wrong, but he works with the secondary, one of the worst in the league.

I know he’s not the DC, but if you were a good coach, don’t you think your position group would be performing a little better than the rest of the Defense? Correct me if I’m wrong, but he works with the secondary, one of the worst in the league.

He’s not the DB coach or even the assistant DB coach actually

Reactions: VolNash17
So you’re saying that his position how no impact whatsoever? Why even waste the money that they’re paying him? Regardless, he’s not some defensive guru that some people think that he is.
I disagree….I really dislike the guy but he is good at what he does when he just focuses on that…. He is horrible at managing people though.

shrek-bird.gif

VN Store

Back