'22 MI OT Masai Reddick (Tennessee signee)

ThirstyFakeGosling-size_restricted.gif

BOOOM.

"This was my first year being back at Cass, but I worked with Masai the last two years," Cass Tech offensive line coach and assistant head coach David Dawson said. "He has always been a big massive lineman, always had a nice punch. That's the one thing that caught my attention when I first saw Masai was how physical he was in one-on-ones after I worked with him this year. He would always be at practice and is the hardest worker. He wants to beat up on other guys, and you know I like that. I feel like it was inevitable for him to go Power Five based on what he can do. He is physical in the run game. We moved him to guard at the end of year to have him go against Terence Maize from King and he did a good job. I honestly think that's what he will play when he gets to school. He can move inside and have a nice career down there in Knoxville."
-Trieu

Rated an 88 on 247

Allen TrieuNATIONAL RECRUITING ANALYST
PROJECTION
Power-5 Starter
COMPARISON

George Asafo-AdjeiNEW YORK GIANTS

Big, physical prospect. Very technically sound with great intangibles. Strong, can maul in the run game and has a strong base and punch in pass pro. Senior year showed improved explosiveness. Needs to continue that trending up of quicks and speed. Very high floor because of intangibles and technicality. Has tackle experience and can play right tackle but could also play guard.

VN Store

Back