'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

That's nothing new. It's been well known for several months.
It amazes me how the kid and parents allow this. It makes no sense that they would allow someone, who is in it for themselves, to make a decision where the kid is going to spend the next four years or so of his life.

Reactions: drvenner
It amazes me how the kid and parents allow this. It makes no sense that they would allow someone, who is in it for themselves, to make a decision where the kid is going to spend the next four years or so of his life.

Money talks. If the handler is like hey let he handle all this. Recruiting can be very overwhelming. In return he promises the family x amount of money which I assume is generally thousands of dollars.

Last edited:
Money talks. If the handler is like hey let he handle all this. Recruiting can be very overwhelming. I’m return he promises the family x amount of money which I assume is generally thousands of dollars.
there's also an elemnt of the prospect and family being taken advantage of, that they are blinded to. i'm sure there's a bit of a profile these handlers go by when targeting kids and their families.

Reactions: Montrell Hardy

They know what families they can use and exploit for their own benefit.

Sometimes it’s not a bad thing. Sure there are plenty that prey off these kids and their families but there are some that legitimately try to help these kids make the best decision for themselves. Generally they’ve been doing it for a while and have helped several families out with the process. You have to remember some of these kids will never make the NFL if they can improve their families’ situation through their ability to play football why wouldn’t they? NCAA that rules it makes plenty off these kids. It’s a complicated discussion sometimes.

Pimpin’ ain’t easy.
Best+line+from+chappelle+show_c069c1_5083721.jpg

VN Store

Back