'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

Butch trying to fit in like a descendant of Bear Bryant. I can't believe this clown took UT to the cleaners. How was the admin that dumb?
Bc butch was a yes man not a mans man imo. Winning wasn’t a high priority for Haslam and company.

My dad had a couple people at church say he looked like Butch (because of his haircut), hasn't had a haircut since.

Funny, Butch preached the 'Alpha Dog' idea to his players, yet, what she was really doing was hoping someone would step and compensate for what she lacked.

Have the bagmen realized he plays football and not basketball yet? Because when they do that’s going to be awkward.
For years, Kentucky only pulled out th bag man for basketball players. I guess they have moved on the football now. I remember when they were recruiting basketball from California and the FEDX package broke open and the money fell all over the FEDX the floor in their building. I guess they have wrapped the packages better today.

For years, Kentucky only pulled out th bag man for basketball players. I guess they have moved on the football now. I remember when they were recruiting basketball from California and the FEDX package broke open and the money fell all over the FEDX the floor in their building. I guess they have wrapped the packages better today.
Sean Mills I think was the recruits name.

VN Store

Back