'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

i mean, it's not like I don't post here. Or acted like an arse. So, whatever.
Stoops is a good coach. That said it maybe hard to hold onto him if a FSU or the like comes calling. UK is headed in a better direction.

I dont have an issue with you. This more directed at the other idiot posting here. It's hard to talk trash when you have like 3 wins in thirty years over a team.

Reactions: LittleCat
Stoops is a good coach. That said it maybe hard to hold onto him if a FSU or the like comes calling. UK is headed in a better direction.

I dont have an issue with you. This more directed at the other idiot posting here. It's hard to talk trash when you have like 3 wins in thirty years over a team.
It seems like these uk fans should be on Florida's board talking trash. They beat them, us.

I would be very excited if he had committed to UT, but the bottom line is it is May, and if it had been UT we would be in the same boat as UK fans will be, hoping the commit sticks, because no school that wanted him is going to stop recruiting him, and it will be over 6 months, and a football season, before he can even early sign.

I would be very excited if he had committed to UT, but the bottom line is it is May, and if it had been UT we would be in the same boat as UK fans will be, hoping the commit sticks, because no school that wanted him is going to stop recruiting him, and it will be over 6 months, and a football season, before he can even early sign.
Kid has a handler. It will be interesting until its over. I would say there's a 99.9% he signs somewhere other than UK. Whoever offers the most last likely lands him.

SO Auburn probably.........lol.

Whoa pal. This is where i have to get hateful...other teams fans searching for an atta boi.

List of NCAA football teams by wins - Wikipedia

fyi, Carson Newman is 15 slots ahead of Kensuckee. Further, My CMU Chips are also.

Had to scroll pretty far to #85. Just a reminder. Your best team... our worst

It's almost like a school that historically didn't invest in football was somehow going to suck when put in the best conference in the nation...

Shocking.

We finally start investing and putting real effort into the program and just a few years in we win 10 games.

Reactions: Dewey
It's almost like a school that historically didn't invest in football was somehow going to suck when put in the best conference in the nation...

Shocking.

We finally start investing and putting real effort into the program and just a few years in we win 10 games.
Who wins more games this year, UT or uk?
Who wins between uk & UT this football season?

Kid has a handler. It will be interesting until its over. I would say there's a 99.9% he signs somewhere other than UK. Whoever offers the most last likely lands him.

SO Auburn probably.........lol.
Probably can end this thread with this post until NSD

Shocking.

There was never any reason for UK to not be much better in football other than a lack of interest by the administration. With the money rolling in from the SECN there is no reason these days that SEC schools can't fully invest in both.

So Kentucky is going to kill us in basketball for the forceeabel future, and now they’re killing us in football. Great. Happy Tuedsay.

So has anyone given any thought at all that maybe, just maybe, this guy just likes KY? Why is that so hard to fathom?
His close friend is going to UK, its closer to home than Knoxville, they have been recruiting him since 8th grade, and maybe the negative recruiting against us has worked in regards to the NFL draft? Idk but its not an anomaly, maybe he just likes UK.

The prerequisite pose for committing in 2019

94234137-business-man-with-his-hands-behind-his-back-and-fingers-crossed.jpg

VN Store

Back