'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

First I think that stuff is overblown. Second, I highly doubt it’s that public when it does happen
No way it’s overblown, Will Wade was caught on audio talking about matching NBA rookie contracts for an above average SEC prospect. What do you think 5 star football players go for?

I think Rogers, Jarrett, and Lawrence eventually land in Knoxville. At least the staff seems to think so if they are telling Lawrence he could be a part of the #1 class in the country. The thing that really gets me excited is that in order to have the best class in the country Tennessee would need pledges from at least 1 maybe 2 other 5 stars and a good amount of other top 300 players.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
That steady march downward should take the wind out of their sails. But most of them won't notice it until they lose 4 or 5 in a season.

Seems like they're going to get irritated real quick if they cant win the natty. They got to the championship game in year 2 under kirby and now a lot of fans have anything less than that as a disappointment imo.

Their info is usually dead on though. I think that’s why they’re cocky about it. They’re confident when they put stuff out there
I'd be cocky too if I saw a recruit instagram this....

higgins1.jpg

No, he's not a silent. He likes UT and we have an excellent shot, but he's not going to commit right now.
Exactly, I think people thought we meant it was going to happen. Rogers didn’t come into the visit expecting to commit that’s why I said before his visit there was about a 25% chance he popped. I said that because his family was with him and you never know.

Everyone scratched their heads and thought I had a bad case of the Forrest Gumps when I asked AV to clarify the celebration emojis but this is why I asked.

Was it supposed to be a public commitment, the kid just telling them he would end up here or just letting them know that we had a strong lead?
I just like to be clear before risking premature boomage.
He did that last year about Wright...early in the process.

VN Store

Back