'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

Nice deflection by OLB. I don’t blame him though. People here turn on and crucify people when things don’t go exactly as expected.

Which the hardly ever do.....

UGA247 board poster asked about Rogers, if UGA has lost steam and if UT talk is real?

They have not been recruiting him as hard as others the past few months. Recruiting boards update as evaluations continue.

-Kipp Adams

LOL no wonder UGA posters talk about recruiting over and passing on 5 stars, their mods do the same!

I've never seen anything like it. It's the complete opposite of VQ and 247 UT mods. Clemson mods are very different as well, not as bad as UGA mods but certainly very cocky and arrogant.
They literally pass on the top 10 players in the country that they don’t land every year. Amazing.

Everyone scratched their heads and thought I had a bad case of the Forrest Gumps when I asked AV to clarify the celebration emojis but this is why I asked.

Was it supposed to be a public commitment, the kid just telling them he would end up here or just letting them know that we had a strong lead?
I just like to be clear before risking premature boomage.

I think people just see AV post stuff and assume something is going to happen quickly. That’s not always the case.

Reactions: Easttnken
I've never seen anything like it. It's the complete opposite of VQ and 247 UT mods. Clemson mods are very different as well, not as bad as UGA mods but certainly very cocky and arrogant.
Their info is usually dead on though. I think that’s why they’re cocky about it. They’re confident when they put stuff out there

You guys don’t understand. UGA is just on a different level than everybody else right now.

Their info is usually dead on though. I think that’s why they’re cocky about it. They’re confident when they put stuff out there
That's true, they are right most of the time. But they're so cocky. Example...I read an article on their rivals site recently where the mod referred to Clemson as WRU, something like "WRU gonna WRU" when talking about leading for a big time WR recruit. Just something a UT mod would never do, weird to see mods do that after reading Brent Hubbs and Callahan with their pessimistic, wishy washy schtick for so long.

VN Store

Back