'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

The obvious never escapes you does it?
giphy.gif

He's going to UK. No outside noise in that recruitment since his visit to Alabama in the summer. Rivals had an article saying he'll be back at UK again before signing day and didn't have any other current plans for his last OV

who in their right mind would go to UK if they are a big time Football recruit.. mind boggling

Lynn Bowden is going to be 1st day draft pick at WR.
6 guys drafted last year.

They're not the same Kentucky. Had they not lost their QB, they would probably have a similar record as last year....

They're not the same Kentucky. Had they not lost their QB, they would probably have a similar record as last year....
If you're good enough, you can make the league from any school. People seem to forget some of the best to play the game came from small schools. Jerry Rice came from Mississippi Valley State, as did Deacon Jones.

If you're good enough, you can make the league from any school. People seem to forget some of the best to play the game came from small schools. Jerry Rice came from Mississippi Valley State, as did Deacon Jones.
Yeah but the point is Rogers will enjoy life more winning with the Vols than getting crushed by Pruitt's defense every year.

Yeah but the point is Rogers will enjoy life more winning with the Vols than getting crushed by Pruitt's defense every year.
True, but none of us actually know why he chose KY. Could have been bought, or maybe he just feels comfortable there. Who knows? I'd love if he came to UT, but if that's where he wants to be, he can enjoy three losses to us(four if he stays his senior year) and still make it to the NFL.

LOL! They are average at best and would still have the same record. They couldn’t throw the ball with their other QB either and Bowden is a better athlete. I actually think he is better and more of a fit for what they want to do on offense.

LOL! They are average at best and would still have the same record. They couldn’t throw the ball with their other QB either and Bowden is a better athlete. I actually think he is better and more of a fit for what they want to do on offense.
I'm with you. Their record is the same even if Terry Wilson played. Bowden is basically the same guy as Wilson except he's a much stronger runner. I'm not so sure they're not worse playing wilson or sawyer smith. fact is they're a very pedestrian team and a couple of 4 star recruits isn't going to get them beating the FL's and GA's of the world. last year was that program's ceiling IMO.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol

VN Store

Back