'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

Well, so was Aubrey Soloman.
ok?

So no one has a real reason to think he will come here? great...

All I can see is his twitter posted go dawgs and then gbo. A few days later posted "top 2 top 2 top 2" and something about March 14 maybe he will commit then. Maybe we are in top 2, but mods dont have any reason to think we lead. Michigan board think hes all uga too. This is the first thread Ive seen people thinking he comes here and come to find out you all have no reason for confidence. Hope he comes, but head buried in the sand confidence doesnt make sense.

Last edited:
ok?

So no one has a real reason to think he will come here? great...

All I can see is his twitter posted go dawgs and then gbo. A few days later posted "top 2 top 2 top 2" and something about March 14 maybe he will commit then. Maybe we are in top 2, but mods dont have any reason to think we lead. Michigan board think hes all uga too. This is the first thread Ive seen people thinking he comes here and come to find out you all have no reason for confidence. Hope he comes, but head buried in the sand confidence doesnt make sense.
If you didn't understand my previous post than you are an idiot. All I was saying is we have a chance. You all said nothing but Aubrey was a lock to UGA and according to most of you, said, we weren't even in it.

If you didn't understand my previous post than you are an idiot. All I was saying is we have a chance. You all said nothing but Aubrey was a lock to UGA and according to most of you, said, we weren't even in it.

No, I asked why we'd be the LEADER, not why we'd have a chance...READ if you are able to comprehend and follow along. You replied with a comment on Aubrey Solomon. Now you are backtracking. Lol poor logical flow. Not hard to follow, don't be so dull.

Who is "most of you"? I never commented on the Aubrey thread until posting a boom after he committed. You are either drunk or have zero ability to reason or understand who you're talking to.

Still zero reason to believe we lead? Great, thanks. That's all I was asking for and you've confirmed your blind faith. I need evidence.

No, I asked why we'd be the LEADER, not why we'd have a chance...READ if you are able to comprehend and follow along. You replied with a comment on Aubrey Solomon. Now you are backtracking. Lol poor logical flow. Not hard to follow, don't be so dull.

Who is "most of you"? I never commented on the Aubrey thread until posting a boom after he committed. You are either drunk or have zero ability to reason or understand who you're talking to.

Still zero reason to believe we lead? Great, thanks. That's all I was asking for and you've confirmed your blind faith. I need evidence.
You questioned AV. He was the one bringing the info. Then you continued by saying UGA was saying he is all dog. My original statement was, "well, so was Aubrey Soloman." You don't come across to me as a Vol, but more a "dawg." That is where the most of you quote came from. AV posts good info and you essentially discredited his post stating we were in the lead.

You questioned AV. He was the one bringing the info. Then you continued by saying UGA was saying he is all dog. My original statement was, "well, so was Aubrey Soloman." You don't come across to me as a Vol, but more a "dawg." That is where the most of you quote came from. AV posts good info and you essentially discredited his post stating we were in the lead.

I never replied to or even mentioned AV...check the thread. I asked why people believe this.No one replied with "because av said so". Now you say that. Now I know your reasoning. That's all you had to say.

Not a vol because I follow reasoning of literally every single place outside of here? Literally gv247, michigan boards, dawg boards, all say dawgs. Just being objective.

Whatever AV does, this isn't his job, and he's likely bias to pro-ut news. Every recruit speaks well of each school typically and leads them on. I'll follow the word of professional reporters, vol and otherwise, and not a one thinks he's all vol ATM.

Last edited:
I never replied to or even mentioned AV...check the thread. I asked why people believe this.No one replied with "because av said so". Now you say that. Now I know your reasoning. That's all you had to say.

Not a vol because I follow reasoning of literally every single place outside of here? Literally gv247, michigan boards, dawg boards, all say dawgs. Just being objective.

Whatever AV does, this isn't his job, and he's likely bias to pro-ut news. Every recruit speaks well of each school typically and leads them on. I'll follow the word of professional reporters, vol and otherwise, and not a one thinks he's all vol ATM.
Check the thread idiot. You are the one who started this whole thing by posting on his post. Lol. How much "stupider" can you get.
Screenshot_20181225-071939_Chrome.jpg

Long way till next December or Feb... Jeez.

but hopefully that will benefit us more this cycle as far as having time to build relationships.. Staff will have way more of an opportunity to spend with prospects in the 20 class as oppose to last cycle.. I fully expect to continue to see camp offers from this staff but maybe now it won't be as much which could mean some of our longer standing relationships with prospects in future classes paying dividends (commitments).. but yes very long way to go

but hopefully that will benefit us more this cycle as far as having time to build relationships.. Staff will have way more of an opportunity to spend with prospects in the 20 class as oppose to last cycle.. I fully expect to continue to see camp offers from this staff but maybe now it won't be as much which could mean some of our longer standing relationships with prospects in future classes paying dividends (commitments).. but yes very long way to go
Agreed.

Wonder if he recruits for whoever he chooses. Harrison already has quite a few wanting to follow him. To get another would be icing
I think yeah, it's probably at least somewhat important to get a couple other key guys to commit earlier this cycle.

Especially those that can come in for uov's on big recruiting weekends.

And especially some of the more elite in state guys.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
This is not a flash in the pan recruiting staff (Pruitt especially). Based on the past two years, I am seeing that they are more about building relationships than a sales pitch. Both can get results, but one has more staying power than the other.

The results of this? Stronger long-term commitments and fewer last-second flips to other schools. The downside is fewer last-second flips to our school where that relationship hasn’t already been established. All we have to do is look at the results from the past 13 months with remarkable low numbers of decommitments all while swinging and missing on last-minute, high-profile recruitments.

It’s not what we’ve been used to, all the way back to Fulmer days, but I think it pays off years down the line.

This is not a flash in the pan recruiting staff (Pruitt especially). Based on the past two years, I am seeing that they are more about building relationships than a sales pitch. Both can get results, but one has more staying power than the other.

The results of this? Stronger long-term commitments and fewer last-second flips to other schools. The downside is fewer last-second flips to our school where that relationship hasn’t already been established. All we have to do is look at the results from the past 13 months with remarkable low numbers of decommitments all while swinging and missing on last-minute, high-profile recruitments.

It’s not what we’ve been used to, all the way back to Fulmer days, but I think it pays off years down the line.
The thing I like is that Pruitt is going after the best recruits competing with bama, ga, etc
If Tn is going to beat them then Tn has to start winning in recruiting. I am talking about getting the guys they want, not necessarily recruiting rankings.

VN Store

Back