'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

This arguement has been going on so long, I'm going back through all of his posts - yes, I have that much time right now.

Not finished but far enough along to say this. Not only are you wrong, you are WAY off. I'm a little shocked how often he was right. Spoiler, it was a lot!

I would argue he was right even more than final outcomes suggest....since teenagers and stuff.

I would argue he was right even more than final outcomes suggest....since teenagers and stuff.
Oh, absolutely.
But to be 100% fair to his skeptics, I included every wrong. Like Eboigbe /Anderson. VQ wrote a story saying they told our coaches the night before that they would be Vols and I still counted those against him. (Unfairly imo)
Even then, he was wrong on 7 recruits and correct on 22.
I did not count anyone that hasn't committed yet.

Left 1 unaccounted. AV gave a smiley and the kid decommitted from another school soon after but didn't end up here in the end.

Oh, absolutely.
But to be 100% fair to his skeptics, I included every wrong. Like Eboigbe /Anderson. VQ wrote a story saying they told our coaches the night before that they would be Vols and I still counted those against him. (Unfairly imo)
Even then, he was wrong on 7 recruits and correct on 22.
I did not count anyone that hasn't committed yet.

Left 1 unaccounted. AV gave a smiley and the kid decommitted from another school soon after but didn't end up here in the end.
75% right ain’t too bad.

2 out of 3 ain't bad... 3 out of 4 is passing on an insider test
There was a lot of bs from people that don't like him also. I found repeated AV posts of (or same as)

"We really helped ourselves this weekend. Definitely not a lock but I like where we stand".

We end up in the kids top 2 or 3 but he signs elsewhere. Those posters would quickly show up and say
"But I thought Atlanta Vol said he was a lock, another miss by the fake insider"
Lots of memory struggless on VN apparently 😏

Agree, we are bridesmaids for most of the big fish on our boards it seems. Many would argue we at least made the ceremony, and while they are correct we just aren't able to get the quality and depth we need to gain ground in the conference. If we don't show marked improvement this year we aren't going anywhere in the near future IMO.

Agree, we are bridesmaids for most of the big fish on our boards it seems. Many would argue we at least made the ceremony, and while they are correct we just aren't able to get the quality and depth we need to gain ground in the conference. If we don't show marked improvement this year we aren't going anywhere in the near future IMO.

We need 7. That would be a good improvement

SIAP but VQ podcast suggested that even when Rogers commits, he’s still gonna enjoy the process and take visits and all.

Price said he wasn’t closing the door on UT being the pick though.

Reactions: quadlee21
SIAP but VQ podcast suggested that even when Rogers commits, he’s still gonna enjoy the process and take visits and all.

Price said he wasn’t closing the door on UT being the pick though.
Lol feels like eboigbe/Bogle all over again.

Probably better that he doesn't pick us next week lol

Lol feels like eboigbe/Bogle all over again.

Probably better that he doesn't pick us next week lol
Still don't get the commitment but still in the process thing *unless, its saving a spot.
Which definitely doesn't point towards us cause we got spots galore.

Theyre beatable but he has our number
I agree that they are beatable, and I agree that he had our number under the last fail, but I refuse to believe he has “our” number going forward. Yes, he won last year, under Pruitt’s FIRST year. If he continues to win going forward on a consistent basis, then I’ll personally crown him on this forum, as owning us, and I always keep my word.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Oline will be better but still terrible. No freaking idea what happens with the dline. A key injury also throws everything into question. Pruitt could win eight but also could win only six if luck doesn’t go his way. We just don’t have the depth to shrug off a key injury or two.

I just don’t like setting standards before start of the season. But yes if everyone stays healthy we should win at least seven.

Oline will be better but still terrible. No freaking idea what happens with the dline. A key injury also throws everything into question. Pruitt could win eight but also could win only six if luck doesn’t go his way. We just don’t have the depth to shrug off a key injury or two.

I just don’t like setting standards before start of the season. But yes if everyone stays healthy we should win at least seven.
I don't think losing Kennedy and Trey from our weakest group, was factored enough.
Having leaders on the field, not the sideline, who knows. Maybe a SC win? 3 point game... 1 play, 1 drive and we're bowling last year.
Does the team quit later with more leaders in the huddle?

We move along quickly because it's just part of the game but I think it was huge with a 1st time coach etc... Extra win(s), a bowl and everything looks different right now. Including recruiting, is my guess.

VN Store

Back