'20 MI OL Justin Rogers (Kroger Field, folks)

Two common Volnation themes are Negavols making up news when there is no news, and every one panicking when a completely different recruit commits somewhere else it automatically means every 5 star we are recruiting is not coming here.

It's like herding cats while playing poker with 5 year olds. If he is visiting Michigan alot, that will be the top contender. Not Georgia.

Last edited:
Two common Volnation themes are Negavols making up news when there is no news, and every one panicking when a completely different recruit commits somewhere else it automatically means every 5 star we are recruiting is not coming here.

It's like herding cats while playing poker with 5 year olds. If he is visiting Michigan alot, that will be the top contender. Not Georgia.
Tennessee pulled some highly sought after kids last year. Tennessee is getting a lot of visits from kids that are heavily recruited this year. I am encouraged and a little more optimistic than in the past. I believe Tennessee will do better this year than last. Especially if Tennessee shows any kind of improvement in the fall.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Tennessee pulled some highly sought after kids last year. Tennessee is getting a lot of visits from kids that are heavily recruited this year. I am encouraged and a little more optimistic than in the past. I believe Tennessee will do better this year than last. Especially if Tennessee shows any kind of improvement in the fall.

I agree. Everyone is slitting their wrists in this thread because Mayes committed to Clemson.

He seems set on playing DL, he dominated at DL in his last camp. Does this reset some boards that wanted him at OG?

He seems set on playing DL, he dominated at DL in his last camp. Does this reset some boards that wanted him at OG?
Does for me. Hoss and a want regardless, but less of a loss if we end up losing out imo.

I would argue that him wanting to play DL is better for us and losing out would be a bigger loss, just because of the need for a NT this cycle.
I don’t think he plays nose. DE or DT in the 3-4. Yeah we need DL and OL. I said “for me” pretty clearly.

Always follow the visits.

Reactions: VolDC

VN Store

Back