Meyer wil be NDs new coach

Not only is Tebow gone..but most of the D will be gone also...And the fact UF has a tough schedule (for once) next year..he will bolt

Yeah, I want Meyer around to take his beatings from Kiffin. Although, if Charlie Strong leaves, I would bolt if I were him. It will never get any better at FL and 10 wins at Notre Dame will get him into heaven. And, for Meyer, he may want to think about that.

Yeah, I want Meyer around to take his beatings from Kiffin. Although, if Charlie Strong leaves, I would bolt if I were him. It will never get any better at FL and 10 wins at Notre Dame will get him into heaven. And, for Meyer, he may want to think about that.

Agreed. I want Strong to leave but Meyer stay. I want to beat him BAD!!!

A side note -- I was under the impression that Fla was playing a lot of soph & jr's, so I went googling and on this website Gator Tailgating - Florida Gator Football and UF Tailgate Community and Forum there is an interesting article about Lane and Urb. Guys, we are in their heads.

What a stupid article. My favorite line Lane’s time in the spotlight just a little bit more and made our rivalry look that much more legitimate. More legit this game usually always means the winner goes to SEC title game.
However their was a little brain in the article He’s really putting the Vols back on the map though, so much that I’m kind of intimidated by what he might be able to do with the recruits in the next couple years. That's right we coming back with a vengeance!!!:naughty:

This is a must read for any Vol fan. It is a very fun read. When Lane does beat these guys, whether it be next year or in 2011, it will be comedy hour over on the Gator boards.

Absolutely spot on. I actually found myself laughing out loud reading that. When we beat them, they will be so mentally screwed it will take them a decade or more to recover and I'm talking about not just the fans, but the coaches and players as well.

CLK may indeed be an evil genious, but he's OUR evil genious. I love it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Absolutely spot on. I actually found myself laughing out loud reading that. When we beat them, they will be so mentally screwed it will take them a decade or more to recover and I'm talking about not just the fans, but the coaches and players as well.

CLK may indeed be an evil genious, but he's OUR evil genious. I love it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My favorite line was "Problem is I can hear him grinning from here.":)

VN Store

Back