Meyer placed on administrative leave. No joke!

Definitely looking like Urban is going to be spared. I think this investigation has the appearance of a PR stunt to paint Zach Smith as a freak (which he is) in an effort to overshadow any wrong doing by Urban.

The Ohio State BOT is scheduled to convene this Wednesday to reveal their findings of their investigation into the incidents involving Zack Smith and how those incidents were handled by the Athletic Department and, especially, Urban Myer.

It is of widespread opinion that the tOSU BOT will vote to immediately and permanently disassociate the person(s) they beleive responsible for this entire debacle.

This guy:
McMurphy-1024x701.jpg
And franklin.jpg

Lololol

Told y’all he wasn’t getting fired

1-01Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

This is title IX issue so I don't understand why the University gets to investigate itself?
It’s not under Title IX right NOW...but bet a Zach Smith Amazon order that this will be listed when that happens.

With the investigation wrapped up and findings pending it appears OStU has decided they will fall on the sword and take the hit for multiple poor decisions made by Urban Meyer. Z Smith is a garbage individual and Meyer did everything within his power to keep him on staff until that became impossible once the cat was out of the bag.

Meyer knew about all of this and only fired him with great difficulty after he was exposed. Meyer would have been allowed to dismiss Smith at any time. In fact it is likely if not certain that Meyer was asked how he wanted to handle Smith's employment when it was reported.

Z Smith is garbage. Meyer would drop kick a nun of he felt it might get him ahead and now OStU is about to double down and cast their lot as well. The University deserves every bit of bad publicity they receive and if the world was just Meyer and OStU would dwell in the gutter of the conference for the next 30 years.

Reactions: VolNExile
Urban doesn't deserve to be coaching but I also believe he will be suspended for a couple of games and back on the sidelines when OSU plays TCU....

Ohio State will announce their findings and decision on Urban Meyer's status today according to two sources with knowledge of the proceedings.

VN Store

Back