Meyer fined $30,000!!!

Leak hands off to somone else and they still win. Your argument has been that all of Meyer's success has been because of Tebow. You can't put that entire game on Tebow's back when he was a role player. There were a multitude of plays in that game that made the difference in a W or an L.
You know that for sure? Tebow the biggest part of that championship team, but I'd go as far as to say that Florida could have lost that one game if they didn't have him.

The very fact that we have so many lame Alligator trolls wasting so much of their lives on a Vol board while their own team is cruising toward another national championship is pretty convincing evidence that what Kiffin's doing is working so far.

Laugh it up while you can, Lizards. We're headed back fast.

Not that fast.

Quick...reel off the 2 deep on your OL and at QB next year.

You're heading back....but it's going to take some patience.

Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure bantering with you. If you like, you may join me at 7 p.m. for a cocktail and a nice steak at Ben Benson's in midtown. That is, of course if you can eschew Ryans for one evening.

You flatter yourself. The Gator nation has been laughing at what a buffoon he has been. He has proven nothing thus far.

That is why you did not join us while Fulmer was around. You were safe laughing at his buffoonery. Now you are threatened so it is time to lash out. Your insecurities are transparent.

Doesn't surprise me that you don't stop talking about us.

All swagger and taunting aside. None of us are here if Kiffin doesn't call Meyer a cheater and the Vol Nation doesn't celebrate it.

You can say all you want about fear...but we have a lot more to be concerned about in Tuscaloosa than in Knoxville.

And it looks like we'll be playing the Tide every year in Atlanta for quite a while.

My point was the correlation to their winning championships in college.

Heisman winners usually come from teams contending for the NC. Tebow is 2007 was an exception because his stats were so freakish. Who could imagine an SEC QB running for 23 TD's and passing for another 32 while in the top 3 of the NCAA in passing efficiency? Still, he benefitted from just about every school having 2 losses at the time of the Heisman vote (UF had 3).

So, you concede that point.

Since the forward pass was introduced to the game, you are correct in assuming few would have speculated that a QB would rush for that many TD's.

Outside CUM, no coach has subjected their QB to the physical beating. he has allowed SEC defenders to give Tebow over the past four years.

I understand that he's not an NFL QB, but still, CUM could have allowed him to get some use out of his body beyond college and playing someone else as a fullback or running back on short yardage situations. What has been good for CUM and good for the Gators has taken a toll on your QB.

I doubt many NFL-bound quarterbacks will stand in CUM's queue for the next shot at doing that.

All swagger and taunting aside. None of us are here if Kiffin doesn't call Meyer a cheater and the Vol Nation doesn't celebrate it.

You can say all you want about fear...but we have a lot more to be concerned about in Tuscaloosa than in Knoxville.

And it looks like we'll be playing the Tide every year in Atlanta for quite a while.
None of us are here if Florida really thought UT was going to be irrelevant under Kiffin.

And you'll play them every year until 2010, when its a tossup between UT and UF.

Slive's rant and threat to fine Kiffin hit CUM right between the eyes. CLK is laughing. CUM got the fine. Who is the buffoon?

We'll see where this leads. This is a never ending game of chess and as a Gator, I'm pretty happy with this round. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a pawn in pursuit of a rook(ie).

Time to do some laundry.

Later fellas.

We'll see where this leads. This is a never ending game of chess and as a Gator, I'm pretty happy with this round. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a pawn in pursuit of a rook(ie).

Time to do some laundry.

Later fellas.
Good to see you're scared enough of the rookie to resort to random crap like Meyer is now.

Nothing at all?:blink:

2 bits is a delusional dumbass. Around the Horn is about to talk about urbie's fine... should be interesting.

Bwaaaaa haaaaaaaa 3 slams against urbie

Face it trolls.. your guy is last year's news.

Last edited:

Saban is installing a long-term system at Bama.

He's the guy who will continue to challenge Kiffin long after CUM tucks tail and runs from the SEC in same cowardly way he runs to Slive to solve his problems with other coaches now.

The SEC is being restored to its traditional roots; that's UT versus Bama.

Leak hands off to somone else and they still win. Your argument has been that all of Meyer's success has been because of Tebow. You can't put that entire game on Tebow's back when he was a role player. There were a multitude of plays in that game that made the difference in a W or an L.

Florida doesn't beat Tennessee or South Carolina in 2006 without Tebow.

UF may be the first team ever to consistently line up in the shotgun in short yardage situations, with no one else in the backfield. Next year, those plays will not even be in the playbook.

VN Store

Back