Meteorologists

dont like the drama they put out on some sites -- stuff like ... 18 million people to affected by a severe blizzard or tornadoes etc
Yep, I agree. Just trying to get the views and clicks sometimes.

Reactions: 508mikey
th

Favorite weather lady from back in the day... Margie Isom... she always got excited when she found out they got 6" in Gatlingburg.

Next was Marty Skold... meteorologist. Liked to use Doppler radar, and called major storms house by house in K-ville. Would say, those of you on Papermill need to go to the basement NOW... and you all in Bearden, its coming your way, get under cover, you have 60 seconds.

Favorite weather lady from back in the day... Margie Isom... she always got excited when she found out they got 6" in Gatlingburg.

Next was Marty Skold... meteorologist. Liked to use Doppler radar, and called major storms house by house in K-ville. Would say, those of you on Papermill need to go to the basement NOW... and you all in Bearden, its coming your way, get under cover, you have 60 seconds.
It's sad, but you couldn't help but get tickled. When my grandma started losing her mind she'd swear Margie could see her, and that she was trying to get her.

*Ison
I attended school with her daughter Jill.

VN Store

Back