Met Lamonte Turner tonight

VOLlivin_inbama

My 8 yr old daughter had a b-ball game in Hazlewood, AL tonight. We walk in the gym making our way to the visitors side and I have to do a double take as I’m walking by this guy standing under the goal. I stop and tell my 10 yr old son, “That’s Lamonte Turner!” Lamonte hears me and turns around and shakes my hand. We stand there and talk for a couple minutes and get a couple pics. He’s a very cool and humble guy. I made sure to let him know we will definitely miss his skills and leadership on the court! 1E7DD59B-28D6-4C6A-82CB-78BDC134047F.jpeg

Money!!!

6cbdba00-13d0-11ea-b960-77ef5d78e32b

My 8 yr old daughter had a b-ball game in Hazlewood, AL tonight. We walk in the gym making our way to the visitors side and I have to do a double take as I’m walking by this guy standing under the goal. I stop and tell my 10 yr old son, “That’s Lamonte Turner!” Lamonte hears me and turns around and shakes my hand. We stand there and talk for a couple minutes and get a couple pics. He’s a very cool and humble guy. I made sure to let him know we will definitely miss his skills and leadership on the court! View attachment 248702

I must be bad.

Santa is never that good to me.

My 8 yr old daughter had a b-ball game in Hazlewood, AL tonight. We walk in the gym making our way to the visitors side and I have to do a double take as I’m walking by this guy standing under the goal. I stop and tell my 10 yr old son, “That’s Lamonte Turner!” Lamonte hears me and turns around and shakes my hand. We stand there and talk for a couple minutes and get a couple pics. He’s a very cool and humble guy. I made sure to let him know we will definitely miss his skills and leadership on the court! View attachment 248702

Were you guys playing rock, paper, scissors?.....I hope you didn’t have paper.

Is that crossfire softball part of the crossfire ministries based out of the Asheville NC area?

Awesome story bro. Makes me sad we won’t see him hit any more clutch shots 😔... he might have been our clutches shooter since Lofton when the game was on the line. He had ice in his veins!

Awesome story bro. Makes me sad we won’t see him hit any more clutch shots 😔... he might have been our clutches shooter since Lofton when the game was on the line. He had ice in his veins!
... stone cold fact

Last edited:
Ran into him at applebees off merchants and he really is a humble nice kid. Cool story

VN Store

Back