Met Fulmer

Fulmer has bleed for UT in many ways for many years. Anyone who does not respect him needs a punch in the mouth- period

I wasn't ready and was hammered, but got to meet the man at the Preds game tonight. It was truly special for me as the last time I met him was when I was 8 after the national championship game in 98. It's not thread worthy but was special to me. Go Vols!
Who won the hockey game?

Phil is a good man. Plain and simple and loves the Vols. Phil knows how to deal with players, families, coaches, administrators, fans, media, big donors, law makers and just about any other person a big time AD deals with. Oh yeah and his timing is impeccable.

I got to meet him in December '17 just 11 days after he got the AD job. He's a genuinely nice man, and you can just tell he's a good guy. Super personable. Don't give a ***t what anyone says bad about him, we're blessed to have this guy at the helm.

yeah, CPF has/had his warts to be sure---but he deserves to be running this program! And I believe that he's hired for us the ONE Saban coach who just may be able to beat his mentor!

I'm just very encouraged at how the entire atmosphere surrounding the FB program is changing for the better! Ws on the field begin with Ws in recruiting...and we got our fair share this offseason!
GO VOLS!

Reactions: supersmo18
Whatever anyone thinks of what Fulmer has done at UT, I have never heard anyone say that anything but that he was warm and friendly when they interacted with him. Always a polite gentleman.

Except maybe Johnny Walker Red...errr....I mean Johnny Majors!!!

VN Store

Back