Merry Christmas Volnation!

OK, we're not going to settle our issues over religion today. At least we can agree it should be a time for spiritual reflection whether it's Christmas, Ramadan or whatever belief you have in God or even if you have no religious faith.
Let's instead remember the men and women in uniform who sacrifice so much to allow us to be able to believe as we wish and to safely gather as family and friends here at home. My first fleet squadron was always deployed at Christmas and it was very hard to be so far from home even though I was fortunate to serve at a time when we were not in a shooting war. The worst part is that somewhere in the world some service member will die today keeping us free. It may be in combat, it may be from a vehicle overturning in Guantanamo as the watch changes, it may be from a cold catapult shot on a carrier, it may be in a training accident, but every day someone dies in service to this country. Think of them today.

I believe if you researched Pentecostal and snake handling you will find were several preachers have died from this. No it's not apart of most congregations but it was at several.

Let it go, RAVOL, this is the era of alternate factism. It's not even worth trying to talk the Tide cleaned cerebral.

Appreciate the site and being able to come here everyday and check on my Vols. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Just had to get that last dig in. Terrible examples of whatever you pretend to represent. Both of you.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!
Please enlighten me to the truth of Christmas in scripture. I can point to Luke Gospel of the birth of CHRIST but never a mention of the Church celebrating this on a day called Christmas. It is Man made. So please tell me where I am terrible?

Please enlighten me to the truth of Christmas in scripture. I can point to Luke Gospel of the birth of CHRIST but never a mention of the Church celebrating this on a day called Christmas. It is Man made. So please tell me where I am terrible?
So don't celebrate it. That's your prerogative. If you don't mind, the rest of us would simply like to celebrate the spirit and kinship of the season. It ain't near as hard as you make it out to be. Merry Christmas to all!

So don't celebrate it. That's your prerogative. If you don't mind, the rest of us would simply like to celebrate the spirit and kinship of the season. It ain't near as hard as you make it out to be. Merry Christmas to all!
Spirit and kinship . Our Spirit of giving and Love and remembering all things of our Saviour is to be celebrated every day.

I want to tell all of my Volnation brothers, and sisters Merry Christmas! Also I would like to take a minute to tell Freak how much I appreciate his work on this forum. Most teams have a total trash forum, but we have the best ( count your blessings folks ). I wish the spirit of Christmas in all my vol friends hearts! Let's get a win over Indiana in a few days! In closing, do not forget the reason for season. We all something to be thankful for. Make sure you stop and take a minute to say thanks.

GO VOLS!!!!
Thanks Freak and Volnation for the good times!

VN Store

Back