Merry Christmas Nation

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
Tonight me and the kids watched some old videos of us with Laura back before she got sick and her very last Christmas. First time we decided as a family to watch them and I have to say it was an amazing experience. There was crying but enough time has went by to remember all the good times as well so there was plenty smiling and laughing too. Christmas was always her favorite holiday and watching those videos where the perfect present for me, my sons, and girls. Brooklyn doesn't have many memories of her and it breaks my heart, but she now knows just how much her mommy loved and cared for her.

Hard to believe it almost been three years since we lost her but looking around my living room I realize she left me 4 pieces of her. Ruth my oldest daughter is the spitting image of her. I was so lucky to call her mine for 17 years and I still miss her every moment of everyday. The the first thing I think of in the morning and the last when I go to sleep

This is shaping up to be the best XMas we've had since she passed and I want to thank yall once again for all the love and support you gave me and my family in those hard times. You made it to where I didn't have to worry so much about fiances. I got to spend nearly all my time with her and my children in their hour of need. Me and my oldest son were hoilding her when she took her last breath here and home. I will never forget what you did for me and my babies. The emotional support yall gave me kept me strong for my kids. I don't think I could have made it without your prayers and emotional support.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. I love each of you from the bottom of my heart and you are the definition of Christian Love.

God bless you all and have a wonderful Christmas. I would be in a sorry shape without Volnation. Thank you Freak for making this place possible.

My mother-in-law passed back in March, such a wonderful woman. My wife still isn't handling it very well, so I understand the emotions and feeling of loss. God bless you and your family. I think of your hard times every time I see a post by you. Prayers my friend.

Thanks to Freak (and whoever else) for this awesome page where we can gather and discuss our beloved Vols.
Thanks to you all for the fellowship. It is a place of relief in an otherwise crazy world for me.
Most of all, thanks be to Almighty God for His gift to us all that we celebrate today.
Merry Christmas and Go Big Orange!!!

Attachments

• AA19EE81-56F6-4587-A058-30CD94A26FB2.jpeg
    AA19EE81-56F6-4587-A058-30CD94A26FB2.jpeg
    379.1 KB · Views: 11
It's a 2 way street here. For the most part a good group of orange blooded folks that make this place interesting enough to drop in on a regular basis. Makes you think about how all this evolved. Generations of orange jerseys and a leather ball on Shields Watkins, in the shade of a big hill within a rocks throw from the highest peaks east of the Mississippi. And some guy who calls himself Freak that keeps all this available 7/24/365. Be thankful for that - if you browse other message boards, I challenge you to find one better. So we are lucky in that regards.

Merry Christmas Duncan and VolNation.

Tonight me and the kids watched some old videos of us with Laura back before she got sick and her very last Christmas. First time we decided as a family to watch them and I have to say it was an amazing experience. There was crying but enough time has went by to remember all the good times as well so there was plenty smiling and laughing too. Christmas was always her favorite holiday and watching those videos where the perfect present for me, my sons, and girls. Brooklyn doesn't have many memories of her and it breaks my heart, but she now knows just how much her mommy loved and cared for her.

Hard to believe it almost been three years since we lost her but looking around my living room I realize she left me 4 pieces of her. Ruth my oldest daughter is the spitting image of her. I was so lucky to call her mine for 17 years and I still miss her every moment of everyday. The the first thing I think of in the morning and the last when I go to sleep

This is shaping up to be the best XMas we've had since she passed and I want to thank yall once again for all the love and support you gave me and my family in those hard times. You made it to where I didn't have to worry so much about fiances. I got to spend nearly all my time with her and my children in their hour of need. Me and my oldest son were hoilding her when she took her last breath here and home. I will never forget what you did for me and my babies. The emotional support yall gave me kept me strong for my kids. I don't think I could have made it without your prayers and emotional support.

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. I love each of you from the bottom of my heart and you are the definition of Christian Love.

God bless you all and have a wonderful Christmas. I would be in a sorry shape without Volnation. Thank you Freak for making this place possible.
Excellent post. Love ya buddy. Hold onto those precious children.

I’m not crying, ok I am. Love to you and your wonderful family. Merry Christmas! ❤️

VN Store

Back