Mercer > Auburn

I know that basketball isn't exactly a high priority at Auburn, but I can't imagine a scenario in which this isn't Jeff Lebo's last year.

I know that basketball isn't exactly a high priority at Auburn, but I can't imagine a scenario in which this isn't Jeff Lebo's last year.

If he goes undefeated the rest of the year, wins the SEC Championship tourney, and the NCAA tourney and rescues 8 orphans and 3 kittens from a burning orphanage, while balancing the American Economy...........then i can see Auburn at least considering to discuss with him the slight possibility of a possible additional year......maybe

If he goes undefeated the rest of the year, wins the SEC Championship tourney, and the NCAA tourney and rescues 8 orphans and 3 kittens from a burning orphanage, while balancing the American Economy...........then i can see Auburn at least considering to discuss with him the slight possibility of a possible additional year......maybe

I would agree with that, but it's difficult for even an unbridled optimist like me to imagine such a scenario.

Take out the part about the orphans and kittens and you've got yourself a deal.

VN Store

Back