Mercedes Benz Stadium

CladInOrange

I am looking forward to seeing it in person on Monday, anyone have any idea what sections are GT and what sections are UT? I have seats in 119. Also anyone know what section the respective teams bands will be in?

Click on THIS LINK
and see that you are right in the middle of the end zone (South I believe) so you are in "Neutral Territory"...

wear ORANGE, please!

We will be there in 232.. Also parking in lot 18. Hope to find some fellow VOLS to do some tailgating with and enjoy a few frosty beverages prior to walking into the stadium....So, where is everyone setting and where is everyone parking/tailgating?

Tailgating was never great at the Georgia Dome, but Im sure things have changed with the new stadium. Best policy is to locate UT flags and tents and head to that lot...and hope its public lol

Tailgating was never great at the Georgia Dome, but Im sure things have changed with the new stadium. Best policy is to locate UT flags and tents and head to that lot...and hope its public lol

Everything I have heard is to expect the same kind of tailgating and parking areas

We are flying in and staying with family in Woodstock. Any recommendations on where to park game day?

Isee a lot of folks are planning on taking the train into downtown, is there somewhere to park and ride in to avoid driving into downtown?

any help would be awesome!

We are flying in and staying with family in Woodstock. Any recommendations on where to park game day?

Isee a lot of folks are planning on taking the train into downtown, is there somewhere to park and ride in to avoid driving into downtown?

Just google "Marta". There's several options depending on which side of town you're coming from. We always take the train for games in Atlanta.

Your family should be able to tell you where the nearest Marta station is to their house.

It's awesome that you get free entry into fan zone before the game. That's where I will hang out versus tailgating.

I'm in Woodstock and the closest station I can find is North Springs.... We aren't anywhere near a MARTA station.. keep checking the schedule for changes... I won't be responsible, LOL

http://www.itsmarta.com/train-stations-and-schedules.aspx

train-stations-map.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

There are a couple of things going next door at the World Congress Center too.

Probably the best bet is to ride around 285 to Sandy Springs.

Thanks for that , I will ask my family when we get in town. They aren't big sport folks so I figured I'd ask if it was smarter to get to the train or just make the drive all the way in town

Thanks for that , I will ask my family when we get in town. They aren't big sport folks so I figured I'd ask if it was smarter to get to the train or just make the drive all the way in town
If you don't have much idea where you're going, Marta is the way to go. The only thing you have to do is switch trains at Five Points a
to the East/West line. If you do decide to drive, go to something like Parking Panda and buy a parking pass beforehand.

It's a lot easier to drive than take the Marta. Last TN game I went to the wait time was long for the Marta and there's no air conditioner in the tunnel.

It's a lot easier to drive than take the Marta. Last TN game I went to the wait time was long for the Marta and there's no air conditioner in the tunnel.

Remember this post when you're parked on the connector after the game Lol.

Seriously, I've done both. Sometimes you can drive with no issue. Sometimes you wish you'd never left your driveway. Welcome to the ATL experience.

I am looking forward to seeing it in person on Monday, anyone have any idea what sections are GT and what sections are UT? I have seats in 119. Also anyone know what section the respective teams bands will be in?

This is on the GT side its in the corner of the north end zone I believe.

VN Store

Back