MENSA CANDIDATES

Maybe temprarily dormant, but it does erupt, and is considered over due. Most consider it an active volcano. Last eruption was 1944.
Interesting. Is that just for the main vent? Because it was frequently erupting when I lived there, 1967-1972. We could smell it on Oahu.

Well, for sure not a wise decision to scramble for a dropped phone but at least Vesuvius is dormant. Folks are falling into Kilauea in Hawaii which is active!

Maybe temprarily dormant, but it does erupt, and is considered over due. Most consider it an active volcano. Last eruption was 1944.

Interesting. Is that just for the main vent? Because it was frequently erupting when I lived there, 1967-1972. We could smell it on Oahu.

Sorry for the confusion. It seems to follow me around these days.

I was responding to Oldandstillavol who said, at least Vesuvius is Dormaant.

Reactions: VolNExile
Figured this story fits nicely in this thread.
Former Raiders QB JaMarcus Russell said he was 'dealt a [expletive] hand' in the NFL
The blank tape incident 😆
It tells us all we need to know:
When asked about the infamous DVD story (where the Raiders reportedly gave Russell a blank game tape to see if he actually watched the film), Russell didn't confirm or deny the story but admitted he might not watch the film but still say he was ready to play. What frustrated Russell more than anything was the tactic used to undermine him.

"People who died taking a selfie" is a legit entire category of deaths now.

Yep. Cause of death: actions resulting from a misplaced notion that anyone outside of a handful of friends and family actually give a hoot about one's social media posts, aka "terminal look-at-meeeee-itis".

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back