Mens Room Etiquette

Which Urinal, out of 3, Do You Choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
You walk into the mens room at at a store. There are 3 urinals and all 3 are available. Which one do you choose? GO!

How clean are the urinals? Do they have the pink piss pucks at the bottom?

Go with the second urinal if you are unsure.

Is one the closest or is that three? Guess it’s doesn’t really matter, but if all three are free, I’m going to the furthest one. Next guy that comes in better go to the closest. Only use the middle one if both outside ones are in use and you just absolutely can’t hold it.

A Tennessee guy and a Vanderbilt guy are in a public bathroom relieving themselves. The Tennessee guy finishes first and starts to go out the door and the Vandy guy said at Vanderbilt they teach us to wash our hands after using the urinal. The Tennessee guy said at Tennessee they teach us to not piss on our hands.

Is one the closest or is that three? Guess it’s doesn’t really matter, but if all three are free, I’m going to the furthest one. Next guy that comes in better go to the closest. Only use the middle one if both outside ones are in use and you just absolutely can’t hold it.
Hey if they want to see me then that's on them but they ain't getting none and I am sorry I crashed there confidence.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back