Men o pause

when mine told me “this is hard” while I was in full blown labor, I told him to shut up and sit down.

When mine puked up that green yellow bile during our sons birth, I figured I better come up with something so I went and puked too. When she kept it down, so did I. That was the only "nasty" part of the birth. She is 5'2" and he came out almost 40% of that, so I'm glad I had the good fortune of not saying anything stupid. She had a hard time.

Ah yea🙄
2012 Cranberry Red Triumph Speedmaster
8k miles, well maintained, Rinehart blacked out pipes, has stock seat on it but I rode with a Corbin seat

Reactions: joevol33
Ah yea🙄
8k miles, well maintained, Rinehart blacked out pipes, has stock seat on it but I rode with a Corbin seat
There's a thread in the pub like a Craigslist you could post about it. We're very helpful over here! We're also crazy!

Ah yea🙄
So that’s a type of Bonneville? 1200 cc’s? Pictures are helpful.

That’s nice looking and I respect Triumphs, but I’m more of a Harley guy although I sold my last one in the early eighties.

I’m a Harley girl myself, and no, I don’t know anything thing about them, always have loved the slick look of them, but there is just something about that hog coming alive when you ride one.

28efebc3-0e99-45d6-94a5-c5d8bc0ae2d9.jpg

VN Store

Back