Men’s SEC Tournament in Nashville

BoroVolFan

Living in the Boro, I bit the bullet and bought tickets for the men’s tournament. Investigated Final Four tickets, but hotel/ticket packages were around $7200....YIKES. I’ll just enjoy the tournament in Nashville. GO VOLS!!!!!

Living in the Boro, I bit the bullet and bought tickets for the men’s tournament. Investigated Final Four tickets, but hotel/ticket packages were around $7200....YIKES. I’ll just enjoy the tournament in Nashville. GO VOLS!!!!!

how much were tickets for the SEC tourney?

Do you care to share where you found books for 450$? I took my son to St. Louis last year and it was an awesome experience. I plan on going this year as well.
Through the tickets allocated to the UT ticket office ( Donor tickets ) with the tournament being in Nashville it will be a tough ticket. Face value tickets are sold out, unless you could backdoor a lesser conference schools ticket office like Mizzou. The secondary market will be outrageous with UT and UK in the top 10. Your best chance at reasonable tickets is to hope UK loses on Friday.

Can we just cancel the SEC tournament in Nashville? Redundancy is redundant. Crown a champion. And be done with it.

VN Store

Back