Memphis vs MSU

You guys are funny !!!!!

SORRY MISS ST. fans , TIGERS WIN and not in overtime to butler:no:
:dance2:

So we beat a better team and you're saying Memphis St had a better win? Also remember we had already won @MSU earlier in the season

So we beat a better team and you're saying Memphis St had a better win? Also remember we had already won @MSU earlier in the season

IMHO I dont think the TIGERS would've struggled with butler !!! Miss St matched up better with our bigs in the middle , and jg is really good !!!! Yall should've killed Butler , #54 was not even legit in the middle & Green missed at least 8 lay ups by himself ! I do think the vols will do better against louisville , that is if lofton shows up
:peace2:

Spartans do have decent depth, but not near the caliber players of Rhodes/Vernardo down low. IMO

so you're basing the Tiger High win as better because you think Tiger High would have beaten Butler by more?

We beat MSU by 5 and didn't have to sweat out an attempted 3 at the buzzer.

oh, and yeah, Tiger High has lost it's last 2 to UT.

If Gordon was our PG we would be the number one overall seed

Remember that he was committed to us before Buzz left. If Mike Hamilton had given Buzz one more year, we would have had Gordon and Tyler Smith and Buzz would have been entrenched here on that talent alone.

so you're basing the Tiger High win as better because you think Tiger High would have beaten Butler by more?

We beat MSU by 5 and didn't have to sweat out an attempted 3 at the buzzer.

oh, and yeah, Tiger High has lost it's last 2 to UT.

:mf_surrender:

1. I never said it was better you just assumed thats what I thought !!!

2. Yall may match up better with msu than we do and that could be the reason yall won by 5 at their place

3. A win is a win all I said was I didn't think the tigers would've struggled with butler !!! Yall have beat us the last two times , so you are obviously the superior team !

4 After the last statement you must feel a little better hv

:mf_surrender:

1. I never said it was better you just assumed thats what I thought !!!

2. Yall may match up better with msu than we do and that could be the reason yall won by 5 at their place

3. A win is a win all I said was I didn't think the tigers would've struggled with butler !!! Yall have beat us the last two times , so you are obviously the superior team !

4 After the last statement you must feel a little better hv

see, that wasn't so hard to admit now, was it?

Really? :birgits_giggle:

That will be the last time I let my emotions affect my objectivity. Regardless, I hope like hell D.J. and A.J. will be torching up the nets on Sunday afternoon. The Longhorns will need a big game from Damion James if they want to derail Tiger High's San Antonio aspirations.

That will be the last time I let my emotions affect my objectivity. Regardless, I hope like hell D.J. and A.J. will be torching up the nets on Sunday afternoon. The Longhorns will need a big game from Damion James if they want to derail Tiger High's San Antonio aspirations.

I hear ya Stunna. I have Memphis beating TX in my bracket, but I will say this is the one game I was worried about. DJ and AJ can put the points up fast on you. If Memphis wants to win this game, they will have to play there A+ game for 40 mins. TX. isn't a number 2 seed for nothing I can promise you.

Man BPV, that was a hell of a call. Anderson played lights out on Neitzel last night, good call.

Apparently CBS thought I would enjoy KU-Villanova over the Memphis -MSU game so I didn't get to see any of the 2nd half. Did Calipari take his foot off the gas?

Apparently CBS thought I would enjoy KU-Villanova over the Memphis -MSU game so I didn't get to see any of the 2nd half. Did Calipari take his foot off the gas?

Just a bit. The first 5 mins. was good but the game was already over at halftime.

Hard to come out and play the 2nd half like you did the first when the other team reaches your halftime total at around the 8:30 mark

Hard to come out and play the 2nd half like you did the first when the other team reaches your halftime total at around the 8:30 mark

MSU had 20 points in the 1st half , then the TIGERS just lost focus , they wont be able to do that sunday!!!:no:

VN Store

Back