Memphis!! Much to gain and a lot to lose V4L

LBKvol

Yes im drunk, and yeah i might have a run on sentence or two but we gotta win this damn game. I just rewatched our FSU shitshow and just have a feelin we will see that team again sometime. I hope its not this saturday, we have one of the biggest recruits (darnell) and just the bragging rights we deserve over that crappy school. In order to win we must 1) Lamonte has to have less than 4 turnovers and start taking some damn shots 2) Bowden needs to be consistent from either 3 or these long jumpers he loves 3) yves is gonna need 2+ blocks and stay outta foul touble and 4) Josiah needs to have his best game yet or at least one of the youngsters need to shine! We are lucky its at home and need to will these guys to victory because this game means more than just a W. With wiseman we wouldve lost but i see it now UT 69 Memphis 63. And for my footballers, boy is it gonna suck not having bituli, jennings, and calloway. So much passion between the 3

Yes im drunk, and yeah i might have a run on sentence or two but we gotta win this damn game. I just rewatched our FSU shitshow and just have a feelin we will see that team again sometime. I hope its not this saturday, we have one of the biggest recruits (darnell) and just the bragging rights we deserve over that crappy school. In order to win we must 1) Lamonte has to have less than 4 turnovers and start taking some damn shots 2) Bowden needs to be consistent from either 3 or these long jumpers he loves 3) yves is gonna need 2+ blocks and stay outta foul touble and 4) Josiah needs to have his best game yet or at least one of the youngsters need to shine! We are lucky its at home and need to will these guys to victory because this game means more than just a W. With wiseman we wouldve lost but i see it now UT 69 Memphis 63. And for my footballers, boy is it gonna suck not having bituli, jennings, and calloway. So much passion between the 3
At 6:00 am
Dude, get some help. Seriously.

dang it LBK...told you to give me a call when the party started...anyway thanks for the score...betting the farm...:D

GO BIG ORANGE

With Wiseman we would have lost? No way for anyone to know that. The one thing I do know is that Hardaway cheated in his recruitment of Wiseman. That is a fact!

Reactions: amorange
It’s great for the fans, but in the grand scheme of the season it has very little importance.
A potential quad one win has very little importance? If you want to say it’s more important to the fans I can get behind you there, but if making the tournament and having a decent seed are goals for this season then I’d say this game has some importance.

A potential quad one win has very little importance? If you want to say it’s more important to the fans I can get behind you there, but if making the tournament and having a decent seed are goals for this season then I’d say this game has some importance.
I agree with grizz. Winning this will likely give us a 3-1 record in Q1 games so far this year, which is huge for the tourney resume. Now losing it wouldn't kill us at all, so it's not like a must win or anything. But on the importance scale, it certainly registers somewhere higher than "very little".

I never say it didn’t have some importance, but it’s not even a Top 5 game on our schedule if you wanna go by those metrics and a solid case could be made that it’s likely not even Top 10 of importance.

Like? Kentucky #8. Auburn #12. Kansas #2. Then there is Memphis #13.

That isn't many more.
Florida.? They’re still getting crazy love, for some reason. Haha It’s not just about their current ranking I don’t think.(probably should have known before I replied to your post)

Last edited:
It depends on what each person classifies as more important, ranked wins or conference wins. I don't think Tennessee is going to win the SEC this year, so personally this win is more important both as a fan and for seeding purposes. After Tennessee, Memphis has a pretty crap schedule the rest of the year, and once they get Wisemen back they might not lose another game. So winning Saturday could potentially end up being a Top-10 victory by season's end.

Reactions: aurabass

VN Store

Back