Memphis crime

As long as they keep electing those Fords and cronies others in the state are not going to waste tax payers money there. There is always some controversy or scandal happening there. Last years letter to the T$$AA exemplifies that.

The last two mayors have been big step ups from prior mayors. I’m not in the city proper, and one specific party is almost always going to win. But the last two are gentlemen, even if it’s a tough job.

But I agree that Nashville does not help Memphis with funding because it is political.

The last two mayors have been big step ups from prior mayors. I’m not in the city proper, and one specific party is almost always going to win. But the last two are gentlemen, even if it’s a tough job.

But I agree that Nashville does not help Memphis with funding because it is political.

You are 1000% correct. You can see the condition of the TDOT maintained bridges and interstates here and realize that's the case. You can see the bait and switch the State tried to do with FedEx Logistics and the renovation of the Gibson plant downtown.

And the TSSAA issue - there are clearly two sets of rules. One for Shelby and one for the rest of the state.

Reactions: VolGee4

VN Store

Back