Memphis and Florida tickets

Thanks. I saw your post too late though. I already have a UF ticket and am looking for a Memphis ticket.

haha there realy aren't singles left? i must have gotten very lucky somehow. if for some reason i cannot go you can have then dickens.

My Pops is a Memphis grad so it should be fun if it works out.

They still have singles to Gonzaga and Kentucky.

I am suprised Memph sold out faster than UF...considering Gameday is going to be there this year for the UT-UF game and it's and SEC game...

WOOOOO HOOOO got the UF game. GAME DAY BABY GO VOLS

Last edited:
Thanks. I saw your post too late though. I already have a UF ticket and am looking for a Memphis ticket.

Are you going to the game in Gainesville again this year?

Watch out for the musical chairs. They'll screw you over again. :eek:lol:

Are you going to the game in Gainesville again this year?

Watch out for the musical chairs. They'll screw you over again. :eek:lol:

:eek:lol: I'll probably try to get a ticket. I heard that it's hard to get one outside of the arena if you're wearing our shade of orange though. I'll have to go undercover. :ph34r:

:eek:lol: I'll probably try to get a ticket. I heard that it's hard to get one outside of the arena if you're wearing our shade of orange though. I'll have to go undercover. :ph34r:

There are 2 Gators and 2 Vols going with us, I'll help you any way I can. :good!:

We don't have tkts yet either but, that's the only reason I'm going with Gator fans :)

There are 2 Gators and 2 Vols going with us, I'll help you any way I can. :good!:

We don't have tkts yet either but, that's the only reason I'm going with Gator fans :)

Sounds great. I'd really appreciate any help getting a ticket. Technically, we'll all be sitting with Gator fans at that game.

VN Store

Back