Memphis and Coach Calipari....

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
(Though Calipari said he instructed Rose to foul Sherron Collins -- it was inconclusive from replays how aggressively Rose tried to foul him -- Calipari probably should have called a timeout just to ensure everyone knew the plan).

"I think everything in life happens for a reason," Calipari said. "I sat there and I looked up and said, 'Lord, if he makes these two, we're supposed to be national champs. If that's Your will, I'm fine. If he misses them and we're not, I'm fine with that too.' We did everything we were supposed to do. It wasn't in the cards."

Classy guy.

Commercial Appeal : Memphis News, Business, Homes, Jobs, Cars, & Information
Man, he looks spent in this picture.

Classy guy.
Sarcasm? I hope so. This is about as classy as thanking God when you win the Oscars. It is playing.

Calipari showed an absolute lack of class. One by stating that the officials should not have overturned the "three-point" shot by Rose. Two, by throwing Rose under the bus.

If you tell your players to foul, then they are going to foul. If you don't, then they probably will not. I will never believe that Cal told Rose to foul (since Rose had every opportunity and moved his hands up in the air away from Collins.)

Classy guy.

Sarcasm? I hope so. This is about as classy as thanking God when you win the Oscars. It is playing.

Calipari showed an absolute lack of class. One by stating that the officials should not have overturned the "three-point" shot by Rose. Two, by throwing Rose under the bus.

If you tell your players to foul, then they are going to foul. If you don't, then they probably will not. I will never believe that Cal told Rose to foul (since Rose had every opportunity and moved his hands up in the air away from Collins.)

Classy guy.
It's probably a lot easier to throw someone under the bus when you know they won't be around in the coming season.

I'm with you - I don't think Cal told him to foul.

VN Store

Back