Memorial Day Weekend/Rocky Topapalooza Visitors List

Hoping for Carter, Spillman, and Lewis.... (and a couple more surprises.) Let's do this!

How many commitments this weekend?

- AP

Folks, let’s keep the freak outs to a minimum when we only get 1-2 commitments this weekend.

How about frank outs? Can we do lots of those?

Also....
cbbab932-5a93-490d-9da7-d0481792d196_text.gif

LB Sammy Brown (OV)
TE Jonathan Echols*
OL/DL Jeremias Heard*
DL Cameron Gentle*
CB Kaleb Beasley*
OL Gage Ginther*
QB Jake Merklinger*
OL Jesse Perry*
Edge Dylan Stewart
WR Ryan Wingo
RB Peyton Lewis
ATH Boo Carter
TE Amir Jackson
ATH Kam Mikell
DL Aydin Breland
RB/LB Daniel Hill
DL Amaris Williams
DB Demello Jones
OL Ronan O’Connell
ATH Chase Tyler
DL Kam Fountain
DL Artavius Jones
LB Edwin Spillman
LB Jordan Burns
DL Quintavius Johnson
WR Koby Young
LB Kingston Lopa
2025 CB Jontae Gilbert
2025 LB Brett Clatterbaugh

Added based on 5/18 War Room "Players who we believe could make their way to Knoxville next weekend":

ATH Courtney Crutchfield
WR Amari Jefferson
OL Josh Petty (2025)

Not mentioned in 5/18 War Room but previously reported as coming:
DB Travaris Banks
What is going on with Amari? Dude is like 90 minutes away, is committed to base vols yet is wishy washy as heck

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Is this 865Live event going to keep going through the holiday?

I haven't seen any response from some people who supposedly visited like Dylan Stewart

What is going on with Amari? Dude is like 90 minutes away, is committed to base vols yet is wishy washy as heck

Since he committed to play Baseball for the Vols he has become one of the top Football recruits in the country with a who's who among CFB elites after him. His baseball career is probably over now with how he has developed on the gridiron.

Since he committed to play Baseball for the Vols he has become one of the top Football recruits in the country with a who's who among CFB elites after him. His baseball career is probably over now with how he has developed on the gridiron.

He could play both

Lewis for sure.

This weekend is about making a strong impression most of all.

We'll have a very nice class filled with elite talent at areas of immense need, come December 2023.

This afternoon playing golf I thought I heard 3 commitment videos were made this weekend and late last week. This person works in media at one of the stations. I wouldn't bet the farm, but he was saying it was a very good weekend.

VN Store

Back