Memorial Day Weekend/Rocky Topapalooza Visitors List

The list is getting stout and I am HERE FOR IT
This weekend could possibly be a large determining factor for how this class turns out. Last year they were selling a vision. While that is still true, this year they have results to back it up. When you couple that with everything Danny White has planned for the program it makes UT a very desirable destination.

This weekend could possibly be a large determining factor for how this class turns out. Last year they were selling a vision. While that is still true, this year they have results to back it up. When you couple that with everything Danny White has planned for the program it makes UT a very desirable destination.
True but we still have to back up last year. If we struggle this year everyone will just say we were a flash in the pan and all this momentum is gone.

True but we still have to back up last year. If we struggle this year everyone will just say we were a flash in the pan and all this momentum is gone.
This team is hungry. Even if no one else believes, they believe that they can play for championships if they put in the work. Trust me. That kind of attitude and culture is infectious. I don't expect us to just fall off. Heupel didn't come in with a 5 year plan. He came in to win big and win now and it has permeated throughout the entire program.

“Originally I was probably going to do it and make it public sooner, but this school actually suggested, because they have an event coming up, that I would go to the event, go there with other guys that are committed and other people that they feel are about to commit, too,” Lewis said.

Officially on COMMIT WATCH. Any guesses as to who that comment might be referring to? I would think Boo for one. Fingers crossed for Reddell and Wingo.
Hoping for a surprise commit this weekend! 🤞

Reactions: dtnvol
Do you know how well we are in it with Jackson?

Jackson a UF lock?

They have recruited him heavily. Most have viewed that as a UGA-UF battle until the Reddell commitment. Working to confirm now, but the hope is will be in town this weekend and TN will look shake some things up there.
- Matt Ray

VN Store

Back